Babies on the Brain

GTKY

1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal?

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.)

3. What car do you drive? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• imageChristyML:

1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal? Panda!

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.) Almost ready to start TTC LO2

3. What car do you drive? Chevy Aveo. Can't wait to have it paid off (next month!!!) and get something bigger!

• 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal?  I would love a koala.

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.) DH and I are TTC #1.  This is our 3rd cycle.

3. What car do you drive? I have a 2007 Ford Escape.

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Forgive my spacing... 1. I like elephants. 2. TTC 2 since August 2010. Will keep trying until I feel ready to take the next step in the process. 3. Subaru Impreza. I love it! We're moving to either a Crosstrek or Outback next.
  • 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal?  I like penguins

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.)   Waiting for first post partum cycle to TTC #2

3. What car do you drive?  2013 Ford Explorer

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChristyML:

1. What's your favourite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal? geez, tough one... i love the Big Cats...

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? bad case of BOTB, but not TTC right now... thinking of the Fall perhaps

3. What car do you drive? Dodge Journey

• 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal?

Panther

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.)

getting ready for TTC 

GMC Terrain 

i don't really know... wolves probably

getting ready for TTC  (either February or June/July depending on a job offer)

Pontiac Grand Am (with heated seats - which is my favorite thing ever!)

image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

Koala's maybe..

TTC#1

Mini Coop

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • 1. I love pigs.  I don't know why, I just do.

2. I have been TTC for almost 3 years.  We are doing the get out of debt thing before we start treatments since we are totally OOP.

3. I have a Chevy Equinox.

• 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal?   Koala

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.)  Starting to think about TTC #2.  We probably won't start trying til the end of summer.

3. What car do you drive?   Saturn Vue and I love it!  I wish they still made Saturns.

BabyFruit Ticker

Dolphin or an artic fox

TTC our first

3. What car do you drive? a Ford Focus zx5. I traded in my zx3 for the four door version when we started trying. Also drive a Suzuki gz250 motorcycle when its warm.

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal? Giraffe

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.) Planning to start TTC

3. What car do you drive? Nissan Murano 2003

I do love penguins and owls. 

Getting ready to TTC #1 :) 

A crappy 98 Saturn...can't wait to upgrade to something from this century. 

• 1. Polar bear
    2. DS is 3 months old. TTC 2 maybe this fall
    3. Subaru forester

View Full Size Image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 1.What's your favorite exotic or nondomesticated animal? Polar bear
    2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc. Cycle 6 of TTC LO2. Freaking out a bit since it took us only 3 cycles last time and I'm turning 35 next month.
    3. What car do you drive? 2013 VW Jetta TDI
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal? Turtle!!

not preventing but not charting or temping. 

3. What car do you drive? Chevy camaro

Due October 15, 2013 with a little boy we've named Zane Alexander! Siggy challenge oct: costume fails! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. Snow Leopard
    2. Talking about trying in the spring
    3. Ford Edge
  • imageChristyML:

1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal? koala

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.) not TTC, will start spring of next year

3. What car do you drive? 2008 ford escape

• 1. Elephant!  I just love them.

2.  Getting ready to TTC this Spring (May).  So excited I can hardly wait!

3. Mazda 3 - it's so cute and amazing on gas!

• 1. Gators
    2. Getting married in May so sometime after that likely fall or winter will start TTC 1.
    3. I have a Mazda Miata so I will definitely need something else for a LO.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• 1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal?  Monkeys (they're so clever)

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.) 6 months out from TTC, but currently getting our ducks in a row in case it only takes 1 try.

3. What car do you drive?  2009 Ford Fusion

TTC 1.0
    17 months TTC and 1miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy, rainbow baby born 2/16/15
    TTC 2.0
    16 months TTC, 2 chemical pregnancies, EDD 6/3/17

That's tough because I really don't have a favorite! If I had to chose, I think it would be dolphins. 

We've decided to start TTC in May, and the wait is killing me lol! 

I am driving a 2008 Hyundai Sonata.

• imageMelRC117:

1. Manatee

2. Want another one or two but definitely NOT TTC for atleast a year

3. Mitsubishi Endeavor. My H has convinced me to crossover to Subaru and looking to get a Subaru Tribeca in a year or two.

I like Subarus. I think they are better than they seem.

• imageChristyML:

1. What's your favorite exotic (or non-domesticated) animal? Tiger

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? (TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.) TTC

3. What car do you drive? Jeep Liberty :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. What's your favorite exotic or nondomesticated animal?

Tiger.

2. Where are you at with your babies on the brain journey? TTC, want another one, but not TTC, you're done having kids but love babies, etc.

In a weird place. Trying for our first bit on a break thanks to deployment and IF testing.

3. What car do you drive? Mitsubishi Galant.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • 1. Penguins! They seems so fun and friendly!

2. TTC after a recent MC

3. I drive a silver 2002 RAV4. It is a POS! :)

"Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• 1. Ligers because they are pretty cool looking

2. Been thinking a lot about TTC #2 but want to lose some weight and exercise more this time around. Hoping to try for baby #2 Summer/Fall of 2013

3. I drive a 2009 Hyundai Elantra and DH drives a 2012 Honda CR-V. May upgrade to a mini van or bigger SUV when the Honda lease is up.
    BabyName Ticker 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"