February 2013 Moms

What are your girls names?

Just curious. What are we naming our girls?

ours is Harper Marion Elisabeth.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What are your girls names?

• Our little lady will be Corinne Mallory.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIncogNeato:
    Most likely Cora Natalie

LOVE! I tried to talk DH into both of these names and he wasn't into them.

Our LO will be Amelia Rose with Mia as her nickname.

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Caroline LeeAnn :

She'll have my middle name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh, I love all these names. Especially Harper. We are naming our little girl Audrey Gigi, but we mainly call her Gigi.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Mia and her middle name will be my maiden name, cause that's how we do in my country and we want her to carry my dad's last name.... 
  • imageWife2Billy:
    Oh, I love all these names. Especially Harper. We are naming our little girl Audrey Gigi, but we mainly call her Gigi.

Now, that is just too cute!  

• eleanor ann

eleanor is my middle name as well as my father's grandmother's name & my mother's aunt/godmother's name. ann is my husband's mother's name and she passed away when he was young.

we will call her nora just b/c it seems like every little baby girl around me has the nickname elle or ellie.

• My 6yr old is Ceilidh Morgan [pronounced Kaylee] and she LOVES her name lol!

If this LO is a girl too, she will be Sophia Jane.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• We are naming her Hayden Charlotte. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Alexandra Rose...rose is my middle name and a family name on both sides
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If this LO is a girl, she will be Elizabeth Kate.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Georgia Beverly... Beverly is my grandma's name, who I very close to.
  • Vivienne Rose
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • Our little girl is Kalina Oriana. It means golden flower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our LO is Madison Grace.

We will be calling her Maddie for short, but being from the south I have to say I just love the idea of calling her Maddie grace all the time!

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• Amelia Grace... We've had that named picked out since before she was conceived!

• I love the name Harper! We are having a boy but your name was actually really close to our name. We had picked out either Harper Marie or Kendall Marie. Marie is my middle name and a family name.

• Our little lady is Avery Grace.
  • Emma Scarlett!! :
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Oona Persephone

Oona  means "lamb" in Gaelic, "one or universal" in Latin, and "happy" in Icelandic. It is a very simple and pretty name that both DH and I like. He suggested it right away and I immediately agreed.

I am a mythology and religion geek. Persephone is my favorite Greek Goddess for her strength, cleverness and her poetic beauty in stories and also for her representation of that which is pulled from the earth to nourish new growth (what must die or be used to create anew) and her connections to the season of Winter. As well, the name itself is pretty and interesting. I suggested this name and DH loved it!

I'm really happy with Oona Persephone and cannot wait to find out if we get to use the name. (I am equally happy with our boy's name choice)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lauren Elizabeth. It was my MIL's "girl name" that she never got to use bc she had three boys :
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Olivia Melanie. We'll call her Lily, though.
  • We still can't decide between two and have elected to wait to meet the LO to see which fits if LO turns out to be a girl.

Piper Marie or Alice May 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My LO will have Alexandra Charmaine.  Haven't decided on a nickname.  I tried for Phoebe but he didn't want everyone's first thought to be Charmed. I was like -.-
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • If LO is a girl, she will be Erilyn Dora May 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagermp25:

I love the name Harper! We are having a boy but your name was actually really close to our name. We had picked out either Harper Marie or Kendall Marie. Marie is my middle name and a family name.

This is Why our little girl is Freya Marie- not my middle name but my mothers, we want to make it a family name :) 

• Alexandra Quinn.  My mom picked Quinn.  I want it as a first name, but DH hates it.  I told him the middle name is all mine!
  • Alexandra Quinn
  • Delilah - cz I like Lilah, and Layla - Eric Clapton?s song. And the song "Hey there Delilah".

Layla is also a common Muslim name, which is a nod  to my FIL who is from Malaysia.

Also my DH used to call his baby sister LaLa - so our DS will do the same with his sister.

and May as it is Dh?s grandmother?s middle name, and she recently passed away. So  it?s in honour of her, and also for grandad. He and DH are super close so it?s lovely to call our grandaughter after her.

My other names are Cora Elizabeth and Marion Elizabeth - Elizabeth being my aunt. She took me to live with her when my parents died.

• If this LO was a girl or if we have a girl someday her name would be Emily or Elizabeth Hazel.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ruth Jenette and Elizabeth June

• Haley Nicole :-)

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Lauren Elizabeth
    our son picked it out before we were even trying

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My friend's name is Madison Grace and she actually goes by Maddie, I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have a much harder time with girls names.

Right now, it is either Caroline Mary (nn Callie) or Elise Catherine. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are naming our LO Skylar Grace! And NOBODY just calls her Skylar, it's always Skylar Grace! Must be a southern thing ;
  • We are naming her Charlotte Prudence. Our first is Avery Michelle. The middle names are from Beatles songs. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Her name is Haley Miranda.  Haley is my Mom's maiden name and Miranda is a family name on my husband's side.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"