February 2013 Moms
Options

"You're Waddling"

When I was at work this week and a woman decided to loudly point out to me in front of all of my coworkers that I was waddling.  Gee thanks lady, like I wasn't aware.  She then decided to (loudly) add, "You're going to have a big baby". 

There were about a million things that I would have loved to shoot back at her, but alas I was at work and had to just keep my mouth shut :X

I am so proud of myself for the awesome self control I have had!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: "You're Waddling"

• Options
    Yay for your self control! haha You're better than I am! Some people amaze me, because when the morbidly obese (very rude) woman that I work with made a comment on how much weight I gained... it took God and three of my friends to drag me away before I said what I really wanted to. haha 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

When ppl point it out to me I just say oh no! That's called

pregnancy swag ***!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageWinterBenson:
    When ppl point it out to me I just say oh no! That's calledpregnancy swag ***!
    hahahahaaha! Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageWinterBenson:

pregnancy swag ***!

Hahaha, perfect! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    imageWinterBenson:

pregnancy swag ***!

Love it! Love it!  At work, I just smile.  One lady likes to tell people I am  the resident fat pregnant lady....She knitted me a beautiful baby blanket so I just laugh...but really!  I must be getting a bigger belly because people are starting to say I am going to pop, but it gets real old fast.  Not to mention, "How are you feeling?"  how do you thing I feel!  I am tired, swollen and achy!  I say I am just fine.  "It seems like you have been pregnant forever!"  More smiling and I say I know, no one feels it more than me. Ugh!  And my fave.  "When are you due?"  I have said the due date so many time to the SAME people I am about to write it in sharpie on their forehead.  But I rein in the hormones which wants to use my sailor's tongue and have at and say nice things because most are little old ladies and have been very nice to me. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I almost b*tch smacked a co-worker because I finally got so tired of ignoring it when she keeps saying "you are never going to make it to your due date".  I finally tried to be polite and said "who knows, my other two were late so it's possible too" and she goes "oh no, no way"  seriously!?  Shove off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"