October 2012 Moms
Options

Strollers

My BOB is too big for everyday errands and we will outgrow the snap and go in a few months when I don't feel like carrying the car seat everywhere. I am starting to scope out inbetween strollers. I am hoping you can help by recommending yours.... TIA!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Strollers

• Options
    I second the Britax B-agile. Very light, folds up super easily one handed, and is very maneuverable!
    Excited for baby #2!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kara Olivia, born 9/17/2012 at 37 weeks. 6 lbs 7 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have the maclaran triumph? The seat reclines which is a must for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepiffle42:

I spotted some Baby Jogger City Mini Micro strollers for 50% off at Target, which makes them $99.  I believe they're a step down from the regular City Mini and they were being sold exclusively at Target.  Rumor has it they will go down to 70% off this week as well.  I may get one if I can find it for 70% off.  The clearance appears to be in store only though.

We have a City Mini GT and I really like it.  Easy to maneuver and fold.  I believe this folds the same way, which is also similar to the Britax B-agile.  I like the handling of the Baby Jogger better though.  The seat also reclines.

https://www.target.com/p/baby-jogger-city-micro-stroller/-/A-14100178#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=city+micro

i have the City Mini GT, too! It's really nice, but I do worry it won't do well in tighter spaces like small shops....Any experience with this? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

imagembm1983:
    imagemeganole25:
    I have a Britax BAgile. I really like it. Folds easy.Maybe look for a good umbrella stroller. nbsp;I'm assuming that one they grow out of the infant seat they will be big enough to sit up and not need a recline of the stroller.
    Third this! Love my bagile. I think when i looked it up it was the lightest and folded up smallest of the fullsize strollers. Anything smaller you are looking at an umbrella stroller.

Hoping on the bandwagon - so far my B-Agile works fine.  I may consider getting the Maclaren light weight one (forget the name) if I find an amazing deal, or I am thinking of the Contours Lite stroller on the Amazon deals.  I think it would be nice to have another one for the second car.

• Options
    imagepiffle42:
    I spotted some Baby Jogger City Mini Micro strollers for 50 off at Target, which makes them 99.nbsp; I believe they're a step down from the regular City Mini and they were being sold exclusively at Target.nbsp; Rumor has it they will go down to 70 off this week as well.nbsp; I may get one if I can find it for 70 off.nbsp; The clearance appears to be in store only though.We have a City Mini GT and I really like it.nbsp; Easy to maneuver and fold.nbsp; I believe this folds the same way, which is also similar to the Britax Bagile.nbsp; I like the handling of the Baby Jogger better though.nbsp; The seat also reclines.https://www.target.com/p/babyjoggercitymicrostroller//A14100178prodSlot=medium_1_1amp;term=citymicro

This. My Target had 4 of them for 99.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a nicer/bigger umbrella stroller. No idea what brand, its still in its box in the garage until I need it. I think it was around 120 at BRU.
  • Options
    I just bought a BRU brand umbrella stroller. It seemed pretty awesome in the store although I wish it had a sligtly larger basket and E screamed when I took her out of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    After DD grew out of the infant seat we stopped using the travel system stroller that it came with (the graco metrolight) Anyway when she was about 8 months old I bought the chicco capri umbrella stroller and used it exclusively until DS1 was born and even DS1 used it once he could sit up when DD wanted to walk or was at school.  We still have the stroller, It has held up really well. I plan to keep it forever just to have a stroller on hand when visitors need it. SO that is my vote
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    I was wondering the same--we love our Bob but it's kinda a pita to haul everywhere. I was thinking of getting an umbrella stroller once she's bigger.
  • Options
    I've got the B-Agile and love it.  Like others said, it folds up ridiculously easy and only weighs something like 17 lbs.  It maneuvers very well too.  By far my favorite feature is the fact that the bar connecting the two rear wheels is curved so my 6'4" tall husband can push the stroller without kicking that bar.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love my City Mini GT from baby jogger. I even used it in Wegmans when I forgot to get eggs and butter. Quick folding, very easy to maneuver and compact. I got it off of Craigslist though from the vendor and not through the store so I saved some money.
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• Options
    imagepiffle42:
    imagescerulla:
    imagepiffle42:

I spotted some Baby Jogger City Mini Micro strollers for 50% off at Target, which makes them $99. I believe they're a step down from the regular City Mini and they were being sold exclusively at Target. Rumor has it they will go down to 70% off this week as well. I may get one if I can find it for 70% off. The clearance appears to be in store only though.

We have a City Mini GT and I really like it. Easy to maneuver and fold.  I believe this folds the same way, which is also similar to the Britax B-agile. I like the handling of the Baby Jogger better though. The seat also reclines.

https://www.target.com/p/baby-jogger-city-micro-stroller/-/A-14100178#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=city+micro

i have the City Mini GT, too! It's really nice, but I do worry it won't do well in tighter spaces like small shops....Any experience with this?

I've pretty much just been wearing DD so far so not yet. It's so maneuverable I don't anticipate having a problem though.

I've taken my GT into grocery stores, Trader Joes and boutique shops. So far I've come across no problem with space and getting around tight fitting racks.

Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/