September 2013 Moms

"You Look Tired..."

Any other ladies had this comment directed towards them? I feel like the past 2-3 weeks I have looked rough. I am getting adequate sleep and haven't changed my daily routine, but all the makeup /coverup in the world can't hide these dark circles under my eyes and broken out skin. I"ll gladly take it for the sweet reward in the end :)

Re: "You Look Tired..."

• Yep. My husband laughed when he said it last night. I know he is right.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• IMO when someone says you look tired, that's just their PC way of saying you look like sh!t, ha! But yes, I've noticed I look a little worse for wear the past few days.

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I completely agree! I think it's actually pretty rude for a coworker to say!
  • My mom told me this last week before I knew I was pregnant - not what you want to hear from someone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• I look like hammered *** right now. My face is all broken out. I normally tan once or twice a week to help with acne on my face. Since I found out I am pregnant I haven't tanned. I don't like the idea of being pasty for the next 9 months and my face breaking out. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I teach kindergarten and my 5 year old kids told me I look like a tired princess.... Thanks kinda!!! Lol :
  • imagechristianaoneal:
    I teach kindergarten and my 5 year old kids told me I look like a tired princess.... Thanks kinda!!! Lol :

This minus the princess has come from the mouths of my 3rd graders several times the past few weeks!

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagechristianaoneal:
    I teach kindergarten and my 5 year old kids told me I look like a tired princess.... Thanks kinda!!! Lol :

Haha, too cute. My preschool age kids told me that I'm 6 years old, so apparently I'm looking as young as ever!! :P 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"