February 2013 Moms

TMI--need advice

So ladies, need advice on this one.  I am 36w 4d, hubs and I had sex last night (nothing crazy) but after about 4-5 minutes I started bleeding, I stopped bleeding after we stopped, then for the next hour any discharge was pink/brown streaked.  About an hour later, there was what looked to be like a blood clot.  I felt LO move around last night and this morning.  Should I be concerned? I have researched as much as possible about "Bloody Show" and "mucus plug"  and still am a little bit unsure.  Side note: I have not had any spotting or bleeding throughout my pregnancy.

Re: TMI--need advice

• Personally I would call my doctor... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is normal to have some bleeding like that after sex. I was told not to worry unless it lasts more than 24 hours or becomes really heavy like a period.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It's probably just your cervix being lower and more prone to bleeding, but that blood clot thing sounds like it could be the mucus plug.  I'd call.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • THIS HAPPENED TO ME MONDAY! . I waited until tuesday afternoon to call because I knew it was normal but I w. Still having pink/brown discharge. They told me to come in the next day to check me. Im 2cm dilated and now on bedrest. So call !!! I was only 34 weeks and 2 days on Monday . They want me to try to keep him in as long as possible
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"