Trying to Get Pregnant

Friday...

TGIF.

My alarm didn't go off this morning. I woke up from the baby crying and had this weird feeling. It took a couple minutes for me to identify it: Well rested. This is when my brain went "Shhhhhhhh****ttttt", and I checked the clock and was 45 mins late. Didn't shower. Didn't even brush my hair. Threw on whatever was on top of my drawers, and ran. Pretty sure my coworkers will be avoiding me today because I look like a savage cave woman with the frizzy hair and the crazed look in my eye. This friday is in cahoots with monday, I'm certain.

How is everyone else's friday starting out?

Re: Friday...

• I hate that frantic, panicked feeling when you oversleep.  It throws everything off for the whole day.  

My Friday is fabulous! Last day of work for me before vacation.  DH and I leave for Disney on Sunday.   

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageQueenBeeMama:

TGIF.

My alarm didn't go off this morning. I woke up from the baby crying and had this weird feeling. It took a couple minutes for me to identify it: Well rested. This is when my brain went "Shhhhhhhh****ttttt", and I checked the clock and was 45 mins late. Didn't shower. Didn't even brush my hair. Threw on whatever was on top of my drawers, and ran. Pretty sure my coworkers will be avoiding me today because I look like a savage cave woman with the frizzy hair and the crazed look in my eye. This friday is in cahoots with monday, I'm certain.

How is everyone else's friday starting out?

I hate that feeling!

My Friday started ok until I realized I left my phone at home (facepalm).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecnomack:

DH and I leave for Disney on Sunday.   

I am so jealous! Here in freaking winterland, we are expectin -doubledigits weather next week. What I would give to be in the land of palm trees and disney princesses! Enjoy!

• imageMrsNortz:

Ick. That'll ruin any day!

• Slept in and DH missed the bus because she had to poop LOL. But I got extra time with her and we played bus driver on the way to school so all was well oh and any day she poops is a good one ;)
  • it always sucks when a friday starts off badly. it's a feeling of betrayal for sure :)  

but...... this friday can do no wrong to me. i leave for a 3 week trip to vegas tomorrow! wahoo! 

trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • imageSlapptastic:
    imagecnomack:

I hate that frantic, panicked feeling when you oversleep.  It throws everything off for the whole day.  

My Friday is fabulous! Last day of work for me before vacation.  DH and I leave for Disney on Sunday.   

Too bad you weren't here a week ago - it was in the 80's and GLORIOUS!  A cold front just came through the state.  I don't know about Orlando, but in South FL it's FREEZING!!!  (It was 54 when I got in my car this AM!)  :(  How do people live in this cold weather??

Oh man! I would kill for the 80's right now!  It was about 24 this morning in CT.  I checked the Orlando forecast and it looks like mid-70's, which is totally fine by me :)  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagecnomack:

I hate that frantic, panicked feeling when you oversleep.  It throws everything off for the whole day.  

jealous! i love disney! DH and i went there on our honeymoon :) i hope you have a great time! 

trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • Well rested is awesome! But the rush is not LOL!

My Friday is alright, preoccupied because DS has a nasty cough so hoping it doe snot turn into anything more than a bad cold.   Glad I have a 3 day weekend ahead... !

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• imageQueenBeeMama:

imageMrsNortz:

lol. What else would you do on your way to work? 

• imageCrayChristi:
    imageQueenBeeMama:

imageMrsNortz:

whoa. well delivered wit. from you. *slow clap*

• imageCrayChristi:
    imageQueenBeeMama:

imageMrsNortz:

Paying attention to the road is just to damn hard!

• imageAshleyAnthony2B:
    imageCrayChristi:
    imageQueenBeeMama:

imageMrsNortz:

whoa. well delivered wit. from you. *slow clap*

thanks?
  • I hate running around like that in the mornings. It definitely starts the day out in a bad way. This morning I got into work to find out one of the other employees had gotten into an accident in a rental car. He was in a rental car because his company car was in an accident in November and this week it's in the shop being fixed. Neither accidents were his fault, but I literally just took over dealing with the company vehicles this week and another accident happens. I was on the phone with insurance companies, body shops and different people for the first 2.5 hours this morning. Thankfully the afternoon was pretty slow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image   image
  • imageColeRose:
    A certain someone had that as her icon for awhile too.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imagenlscroggins:

it always sucks when a friday starts off badly. it's a feeling of betrayal for sure :)  

but...... this friday can do no wrong to me. i leave for a 3 week trip to vegas tomorrow! wahoo! 

SAY WHAT?!?! a 3 week vacation!? DH and I are lucky to get 5 days off work together. Wow! Enjoy your fabulous trip girl!!!

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCara1024:
    imagenlscroggins:

it always sucks when a friday starts off badly. it's a feeling of betrayal for sure :)  

SAY WHAT?!?! a 3 week vacation!? DH and I are lucky to get 5 days off work together. Wow! Enjoy your fabulous trip girl!!!

it's a work trip, but i'm only gonna be working for like 5 days the whole time. and we are driving there since we are delivering stuff. alabama -> nevada is a long haul!! road trip! lol 

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • imageColeRose:

imagesunlavender:
    imageColeRose:

A certain someone had that as her icon for awhile too.

I know Wink

I figured there was a method to your madness.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"