Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Humphreys Teething Strips?

Someone mentioned these to me today and after googling a bit, it seems they were recalled a few years ago to be reformulated without belladonna.

Does anyone know if they are still available and are now safe?  I can't seem to find them anywhere on line so maybe they are not sold at all anymore?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Relationship Humor Blog: The Hubby Diaries

Re: Humphreys Teething Strips?

• Options

The same thing happened with Hyland's Teething Tablets, but those are available again and still contain belladonna.  It's only toxic at high dosages, which is more than you'd get out of an entire bottle of the stuff.  My baby loves them!  

She has so much drool that they dissolve immediately after putting them in her mouth.  They appear to work pretty much instantaneously since she stops fussing and fervently gnawing on her fingers right away and goes back to playing.

• Options
    Only from what I know of taking homeopathy growing up...belladonna helps the fever that is associated with teething. I give LO Hyland's on occasion when I think her teeth or lack thereof are bothering her. We've never had any issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

They were recalled last year, and then put back on the market last year. Now everyone is sold out, unless they are recalling them again. I have no idea whats going on. Good luck in finding them, they work for my 19 month old!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"