August 2013 Moms
Options

Sharp breast pain

Anyone else having a sharp pain in there breast? This is killin me! It's just on and off and only the right one

Re: Sharp breast pain

• Options
    Not recently, but I did in the first few weeks. They were almost like muscle spasms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yup, me too...not as bad the past two weeks or so though, but everyone is different
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I am to. It is also the right one. Ouch!
  • Options
    Yep.... only my left one.
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    Yes, especially in my right one when I am trying to go to sleep. I've told my husband that righty is trying to catch up to lefty (which has always been bigger). But for me, it's like a stabbing pain if there's any pressure on it.
  • Options
    For sure, major pain.  It is also worse for me at night time, right before I go to bed.  I don't know if they swell up or what, but some nights as I'm laying in bed (on my side) it literally feels like the one on top is ripping down the side of it or something.  Miserable.  I don't know what the heck he was looking at, but DH keeps talking about a pregnancy boob pillow that you are supposed to use inbetween your boobs to prevent this from happening.  Mostly I think it is a funny idea, but some nights I swear it seems necessary!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"