LGBT Parenting

Hello!

I think it is time for me to introduce myself.  I have been a long time lurker as I referenced this site quite a bit while we were TTC and now that life has settled down I would really like to get involved with this community. 

My partner and I welcomed our twin boys in May 2012.  They are now 8 months old and life is always exciting.  You just never know what is going to happen at any given moment.  And we would not trade it for the world.  

We live in Columbus, OH and we would love to meet some families in our area.  We have also learned that an online community can be very helpful and as such felt it was time to come out from hiding behind the keyboard.  

I look forward to getting to know each of you. 

Re: Hello!

• Welcome - Yay twins its such great fun.... but not today  ( hee hee) We have 18month old Girls.  8 mo seems like so long ago I MISS IT!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Well hello!! Me and partner are ttc. I love to met families who are also like family as they say. Me and my partner stay in cleveland, but, I am birth doula and I have business in Columbus . So who knows we can met one day!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the welcome 2moms2twins!  I feel like I am going to blink and our boys will be off to college. 
  • Thanks for introducing yourself--jump on in and keep posting:)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello! My wife and I are in Columbus as well! Nice to see some local people on here!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
  • Hello & Welcome,

There are a lot of Ohio people on this board I am surprised. We are from Ohio also, Troy to be exact. We will actually be in Cbus tomorrow at Ultrasona getting a 3D ultrasound of our little boy! Love Love Love Cbus, so much to do....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi twinkler2011. We used First Expressions for our elective u/s and had a great experience. I have friends who have used Ultrasona and they have only had good things to say about the visit. I loved our 3d u/s!! I hope you have fun.
  • Welcome! From another newbie!
    Anniversary
  • Good morning everyone!! I hope to get to meet you all. We shoumd have a meeting with each other so we as LGBT families can met get advice and support and just have a good time!! So ladies give me feed back!
  • Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageAmyRehs:
    Hello! My wife and I are in Columbus as well! Nice to see some local people on here!

I am also in Columbus, Ohio.  My wife and I are TTC. 

T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• imagemhkd042206:
    Hi twinkler2011. We used First Expressions for our elective u/s and had a great experience. I have friends who have used Ultrasona and they have only had good things to say about the visit. I loved our 3d u/s!! I hope you have fun.

I've also heard of First Expressions. We used Ultrasona because a cousin went and had all good things to say. This will be our 2nd time at Ultrasona, we went for an early gender scan at 16wks Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"