May 2013 Moms

bed rest boo

Monday I went in for the mid pregnacy u/s n found out my cervix has funnel almost all the way out. I only have 1cm left and now I am on bed rest. They told me I have a really high risk of losing my baby girl. I have a three year old little girl now and i cant even play anymore. i cant even go to the store. i am lucky that they caught it in time because i would have miscarried not being on bed rest. but it just is really boring.

Re: bed rest boo

• Ugh! So sorry. I had bed rest with my older two, due to the flu that lead to dehydration. 10w with the first one and 6w with my second...my mom brought me a baby gift every Friday so I had something to look forward to each week. It's rough, especially with a toddler...and back then, the 90s, I had a vcr, no internet, cell phone or tablet Lol! GL with your bed rest...it's well worth it! T and Ps that all will be okay..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so very sorry.  Prayers you are able to keep your little girl in as long as possible.  Check out he HR board for the daily bedrest check in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no, I am so sorry your are going through this. I know I can't even begin to have anything to say to make you feel better but know I am praying for you. Please keep us updated. 

I know a few websites that keep me entertained are Pinterest, pinterestyouaredrunk, and badlipreading on youtube (Twilight and NFL are my favorites). Big hugs!  

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you feel better soon
  • Sorry you are going through this, but glad that it was caught in time! Keeping you in my thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad that they caught it early, though. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. Definitely sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • On no! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your LO.

How many weeks are you currently?

• So sorry you're going through this. It must be incredibly scary. I hope you can keep LO baking in there.
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • I'm so sorry.  I hope that your baby stays put for as long as possible.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• Hope you can stay rested and not get too antsy. Two great books I recommend that are each 1,000 pages 'pillars of the earth' and 'world without end'. Hang in there!
  • Prayers that you can keep that baby in there!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My cervix is now at 1.5cms so it is .5 longer than last week. My cervix was funneled last week.It seems that the progesteron is doing its job. Thank you all for your prayers.
  • I am currently 22 weeks n hoping to make it to 36
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"