2nd Trimester
Options

RANT!!! WARNING!

Do I love my husband very much? yes. but he has been awful.

He has not once done anything I asked him to. I am sick as can be right now and I mentioned I felt my blood sugar was low and all he said was, well I don't know what you want me to do, I'm not driving you to town, you can drive yourself. AS IF I ASKED!!!!  aggghhhhhh!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RANT!!! WARNING!

• Options
    I think we can all relate to this at one time or another!  Mine's been great lately, but when I was really sick in the first tri he'd spend so much time at school or a friend's house I just KNEW he was avoiding me.  Turns out he was.  He claimed it was because he didn't like seeing me so sick, but having him away almost made that worse.  Men, they just don't know how to do things right!

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Options

Oh girl!!!! Been THERE! MY husband was a royal ass when I was in my first tri as well! He himself tends to be a bit of a drama queen ( he gets that from his mother) anyways....When I was sick and exhausted and working full time and asked him to pop a pizza in the oven it was like i was the worst wife in the world! Then when I was being put on meds for MS he ironically came down with something (never went to the Dr.) and said I had it easy! 

They all go through crap phases but like mine I hope yours comes out of it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sometimes men just need you to go off on them because they don't realize what asses they are being
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sometimes they dont seem to be compassionate, my fiance know i have constant back pain and he does not rub it enough. he thinks 1 minute is enough.  itll be ok.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Throughout my 1st trimester, my husband claimed that I blamed EVERYTHING on the pregnancy.  Sleeping too much, not cleaning around the house, not getting things done, not using our gym membership... everything.  These things were due to the pregnancy but HELLO!!!! You have no idea what it is like to have a baby growing inside of you!!!
  • Options
    exactly!!!! mine does the same thing to me... "you use the pregnancy card" WELL DUH! THAT'S BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT!!!  It's not like I was like this before the fact!!!! aaaggghhhh! lol.  since we work at the same place, he likes to always say hes tired or achy or whatever too whenever I say anything. Earlier he accused me of not "doing as much laundry as I say I do" excuse me mr. we work the same damn hours and I try to do as much as I can in case you have to go in extra! ugh!!! I seriously washed all his clothes and then he couldn't find his work shirts ( I searched high and low before doing laundry) I had already washed a couple that were in a different clean basket which I found right after he said "you didn't wash any of my work shirts?! figures." WTF!?  aggghhh it feels so good to vent all this. sorry guys. lol. I just try to keep the peace with him so as not to stress myself and my baby girl.
  • Options

imagepamperedgirl83:
    im sorry hes giving you a hard time...all i can say is he is a man. they dont understand!!!

Great blanket statement there! 

Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • Options

I unfortunately know what you mean. My husband has been great overall, but he'll get into these jerkish moods out of no where and piss me off.

I hate to admit it, but crying is the only thing that makes him stop. And I have never been much of a crier (before I was pregnant).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagepamperedgirl83:
    im sorry hes giving you a hard time...all i can say is he is a man. they dont understand!!!

I seriously loathe this statement. Of course he doesn't understand. He will never have the chance to experience pregnancy. So to expect him to understand how you are feeling and what you are going through is ridiculous.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with you. You are pregnant, not dying. Cut him a break. I have had HG with both my pregnancies and still managed to do my fair share of keeping up with the house and now, our son. Even this time around I'm on bed rest and I still help out. He brings me the laundry in bed and I fold it so he can put it away, etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am obviously not dying... but the way he speaks to me is ridiculous... I do more than my share. That's the whole point, feeling unappreciated, which is why I came here.  I'm sorry but I bust my butt and take care of him, ALWAYS. He already gets plenty of slack trust me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"