3rd Trimester

pregnant with a toddler

im just giving a big shout out to all u mums who have one or more kids already and are pregnant again...i am 31 weeks and have a 2 n a hlf year old...she realy is well behaved but i dont think it would matter at this stage i am just struggling lol!!! so props to u all haha
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pregnant with a toddler

• Props to you! Im 38 weeks pregnant and our DS turned 1 last week!!

image     image  image
       Maverick James 01.07.2012                  * Married 01.23.2010 *                     Harper Skye 01.24.2013

• I'm pregnant with two and my 3 year old is starting the 'terrible 3's.'  Wonderful timing.  lol.  I'm exhausted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Props to all mom's who balance pregnancy and their other children! I was chancing my cousins 1 year old around at Christmas while his mom was getting the door, and it was 5 minutes but man I was pooped from trying to keep up with him! So BIG props to all you mama's out there!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Its not easy is it?  I'm 32 weeks and have a 28 month old.  It's nonstop!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm typing with a toddler next to me who won't stay in bed because she knows Daddy isn't home.  She's always harder on the nights he isn't around (tonight's Bible study).  Tonight I'm too tired to fight her on it and her little toddler bed is too uncomfortable for me to lay next to her with my joint pain and big belly.  So she is hanging out with me now watching Arrow on TV and guess what?  Daddy can put her to bed when he gets home.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD will be 3 in April and knew how to get on my nerves today.  The worst part is that she wasn't even throwing tantrums or anything, just doing everything on her own sweet time schedule and being really needy.  

Lugging around 35 lbs of toddler isn't easy with 20lbs of baby on me! 

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am almost 36 weeks with a very busy 2 1/2 year old little boy. He is so precious, and I am excited to see how he will react to his new little brother.
  • I'd like to thank Mr. Noodle, Elmo, Mickey Mouse and Pete for all their hard work assisting with childcare.
  • I'm almost 33 weeks and I have a 16 month old. She keeps me busy and it hurts like he!! when she climbs on my stomach. It's a challenge!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageHesterlicious:
    I'd like to thank Mr. Noodle, Elmo, Mickey Mouse and Pete for all their hard work assisting with childcare.

This made me laugh. There have definitely been days when I've wished that DD was interested in TV. 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• imageHesterlicious:
    I'd like to thank Mr. Noodle, Elmo, Mickey Mouse and Pete for all their hard work assisting with childcare.

lol. That's how I feel about yo gabba gabba, little Einstein, and super why.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageHesterlicious:

Those work for my 3 year old and the DS keeps my 6 year old occupied.  My oldest has ADHD and a whole host of other issues.  I crawl in to bed every night because I'm so exhausted from keeping up with them.  Not sure how I'm going to survive that first sleepless year (none of my kids are good sleepers).

Samuel  2.26.06 41w ASD/ADHD
    Eli  6.18.09 35.5w
    Silas  1.25.13 35.4w 10 days NICU, allergies/asthma, gluten intolerant

• I am a 35 week pregnant momma with a 2 year 8 month old next to me. I was expecting to have issues with my older one and me trying to explain someone else coming into our family. Luckily there was no issue there. Instead I got HG this entire pregnancy, and DS1 has been my support system, between checking on me when I get sick, to bring me water to attempt to drink. Honestly, I think he has been the best person to be around me for this. I think he will be really happy when momma isn't sick anymore and LO is here to interact with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My son was used to falling asleep on my lap/belly at night and now b/c the bump is so big he can't do it anymore.  But, he does give my belly kisses for baby brother, which totally makes me melt.

And thank God for Doc, Jake, and the Umi's!

Son #1 is already 2! Not too much longer until Son No.2 arrives! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I hear you. It's not easy. DS skipped his nap for the first time yesterday. I told him it was a one time deal. He is NOT dropping his nap right now. 
  • Same to ya!  I'm 39 weeks with a 22 month old :D  Non-Stop excitement!
  • 33 weeks with a 2 yr old.  If my DH wasn't picking up most of my slack I'd die LOL   I'm so stretched and sore right now that breathing hurts and DS1's constant need for attention and a play is exhausting. 
  • Thanks! After the week I've had, this post is exactly what I needed to read. DD is turning three on sunday but we've been dealing with these terrible three's already. I love my daughter more than anything but lately she has been testing my patience like no one can... its been difficult. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"