2nd Trimester

gender charts

hi. so i saw on here that there is the chinese gender chart. there is also one on baby center. im almost 18 weeks. we have our a/s on feb. 1st but i can't help but have fun trying to guess. we are more than excited either way. according to this chart its a boy but according to baby centers it's a girl. anyone had thr charts be right? if so which one? :D  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: gender charts

• The first Chinese Gender  test I took, was in a book, and it said girl, but the ones online that I took said boy.  The ultrasound said girl.  These tests are fun, but I wouldn't buy baby clothes based on the results.  Of course, until the baby is born, I probably won't believe completely either!
  • The one here is not Lunar and the Chinese used Lunar age when predicting the sex of a baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my chart on here was correct by ultrasound, im hoping they are all wrong. but the a/s lady said she has seen alot of wrong ones
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • All charts said boy. I'm having a girl. 
  • this is my fourth pregnancy and fourth boy.  According to the charts, my first and fourth baby should have been girls.  So, it was right 2/4 Times.
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I pretty much did every chart you can google. However, 99% of them said girl and we are having a boy. Baby Center and baby bump said girl for me. Remember its up to the man! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I used the one on here and it was right both times! Two little ladies for us! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've only used the one on the bump. First time it said girl, we had a boy. Second time it said girl & it's half right because we're also having a boy.

DS1-7/21/2011 @ 1:51am

DD-5/29/2013 @ 2:40pm

DS2-5/29/2013 @ 3:21pm

#4 EDD- 9/28/2016

• I actualyl just tried the gender chart on the baby centers site and it was wrong-not sure what they are using but the one on the bump works much better. It's been right for this and my last pregnancy!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

• I used the Labor of Love chart - it was right with my oldest, my youngest was a borderline month - not sure of the exact date, and this one said girl - it tends to be right for me and several other people I know, but I use it as a fun way to pass the time.

ETA: Just checked the one on The Bump and it says boy, so that one is not accurate for me :)

DS1 - 9; DS2 - 6; Angel - May 10, 2011; Baby Girl - Due May 19, 2013
  • Out of the like 7 charts only 1 was right for mine and sil kids. It calculated ur lunar age more correctly. The one on the baby sites were all wrong and would change day to day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"