LGBT Parenting

cleveland community

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie on here and I was wondering is there anyone from Cleveland, Ohio or Ohio period who are apart of the gay community and are actively trying to conceive? Me and my partner our as today are actively trying to add to the our growing family. So I would love to get to know you all !!!

Re: cleveland community

• Hello and welcome!

I know we have one lady in OH although I cannot remember exactly where she is in OH.   She hasn't posted much this week but maybe she will chime in.

This group is very supportive so please feel free to ask questions, jump in on posts and participate in our weekly posts.  

Best of luck TTC!

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Well thank you I feel welcome already!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We're close to the Cleveland area, about 30 minutes away. However, we're no longer TTC since we have one on the way!

Welcome!
    *BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • Hi there!  I'm not in Cleveland but I'm not too far away...... I'm in Pittsburgh (Go Steelers!! ) I'm new to this board as well so I just wanted to say Hi!!
  • We can still talk I am trained birth doula!!!!
  • Ta we can still talk I do travel and I hope you all stay in contact. I need all the help I can get.
  • My wife and I are in Columbus. We will be doing our 1st IUI next week! Welcome!
  • Wow! Amy I do my birth doula meetings do there in Columbus. So , I hope I get to know you all better . Because I have questions and if you need anything I'm here.
  • imageAmyRehs:
    My wife and I are in Columbus. We will be doing our 1st IUI next week! Welcome!

My wife and I are in Columbus too.   

T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• Yeeeeah! I'm glad I made this thread!!
  • Hi

We are not from Cleveland but my partner and I are from Ohio. We live in Troy approx. 3 hours north of Cleveland and about an hour west of Columbus.

We also are no longer TTC for now as we are prego, but in another 1-2 years we will be TTC again.

Welcome to the boardSmile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well hello and thank you for sharing your news with me and everyone in the group!!
  • imagetrisholio:

imageAmyRehs:
    My wife and I are in Columbus. We will be doing our 1st IUI next week! Welcome!

My wife and I are in Columbus too.   

that's awesome!!!
  • Hello everyone!! I was wondering is anyone interested in a met and greet!!! We all come from different backgrounds and it would be great to share are story of our struggles and happy pregnant bellies with one another. I think it would be a great way for our LGBT families to get to know each other and gain knowledge from one other. So I'm in the plans off coming up with a couple of dates in mind that we all can met up and network
  • The Facebook page for the group is up!!! LGBT families of Ohio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"