February 2013 Moms

Now my maternity clothes barely fit

I feel like Regina George ... "Sweatpants are all that fit me right now" lol.

Seriously, I thought those cute, tight maternity clothes I spent good money on were supposed to last me 'til the end.  Now all I really feel comfortable in are yoga pants and my husband's hoodies. 

Ugh. Don't even look at me, skinny jeans.

Anyone with me?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Now my maternity clothes barely fit

• Everyone's with you. Welcome to the last month of pregnancy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • There is very little that fits me right now and I'm not about to go buy more maternity clothing when I only have about a week left to go. I've been wearing the same pair of jeans over and over again and just washing them constantly. Fortunately I started my maternity leave last week so I don't have to look professional anymore!

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Loading the player...
  • I am definitely with you! And even the clothes that do still fit are just super uncomfortable... I want to burn my work pants, they are evil!
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • As I am reading this....I am wearing a large fleece zip up and YOGA pants! I am with you!
  • I am there too, I squeezed into skinny jeans this morning to take Zeke to school and got home and immediately traded in for the stretchiest pj pants I own and my very oversized VS hoodie haha, I am in love w/my $12 sweatpants though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    photo D0EE104210C440E48E28B53BA940865Bashx_zpsff62f0b1.gif photo A24F501B345347968B2BC922AD7C0613ashx_zpsf08f7401.gif
  • Even when I was ten pounds heavier than this in college, my ass was never this big. What the hell.

One more month. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been here for about 4 weeks now as I am now measuring about 48 weeks.  I live in my SO's tees and pj bottoms.  The good news is when you work from home, you really don't have to worry about what to wear.
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagecarpntrgrl:

Even when I was ten pounds heavier than this in college, my ass was never this big. What the hell.

One more month. 

I know, right?! I've graduated from size small Victoria Secret underwear to size large Fruit of the Looms.

Yep, I feel super sexy. Stick out tongue

BabyFruit Ticker
  • YES.

My work isn't too "professional", but they do require at least jeans with no holes in them.  So I've been wearing the same 2 pairs for like a month now.  Speaking of, I really should wash them...  Tomorrow is my last day of work though and I don't plan on wearing jeans much more.  YAY!!!

I immediately trade in my jeans for sweatpants/stretchy yoga pants when I get home, and the bra comes off.  Thankfully my DH loves that I do this, and has even started "getting comfy" with me.  Makes me feel better about myself, since I think I look like a complete bum.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • imageDBW0622:
    As I am reading this....I am wearing a large fleece zip up and YOGA pants! I am with you!

I'm not even wearing a shirt! Yoga pants and sports bra lol

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I can barely fit into some of my sweatpants.  It's horrible.  I'm really wide now so everything just cuts into me.  I'm most comfortable in DH's gym shorts and t-shirts.  I have outgrown half of my maternity clothes!  I'm 5'3" and very petite normally, and I remember picking up XS jeans from Motherhood before I really needed maternity pants and thinking, "OMG these are giant!"  Yeah, those don't fit anymore.  It's sad.  Then I picked up a pair of small maternity pants of the same brand and thought they were never gonna fit!  They were loose at first, but yeah...those are snug now, too.
    DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • All for one and one for all!! I've been wearing yoga pants for the last 2 weeks with a combo of one pair of mat. jeans that constantly fall down. I haven't been able to cover my belly with a shirt for the last 2 weeks either. I have to wear hubbies sleep shirts for full coverage and he's even given me the ok to wear them in public lol!! Can't wait for the wear of REAL clothes again!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageartroyer:
    imageDBW0622:
    As I am reading this....I am wearing a large fleece zip up and YOGA pants! I am with you!
    I'm not even wearing a shirt! Yoga pants and sports bra lol

I'm in a robe. Aaaand that'd be it. I can't even find pajama pants in my drawers that fit comfortably anymore :p 

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • Definitely with you.  Thank goodness I started maternity leave/being stay at home mom a few weeks ago so I'm not required to dress up anymore.  Though I did have to find clothes for my maternity pictures yesterday and that was a chore.  Hubby hates that all this hoodies and sweats are in the wash constantly.  I happen to find them super comfy though :)
  • Definitely.  And I've been on bedrest for awhile so I rarely have an excuse to get dressed for real.  I've been wearing some of my husband's clothes actually, ack!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• UGH!! I am so jealous of all you ladies!! I have to be in a suit for work twice a week and dressed nice the other three days!  I have two pairs of pants that i can squeeze into and I pair them with jackets that barely match.  So uncomfortable :(
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• imageShabbyGeek:
    I am definitely with you! And even the clothes that do still fit are just super uncomfortable... I want to burn my work pants, they are evil!

All of this!!!! Yes

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• I have pretty much made leggings and simple cotton maternity shirts my staple with some sort of sweater. I have no desire to look cute that much these days.
  • I feel ya, sister!

My daily wardrobe (I'm currently no longer working) consists of plus sized pj pants (2x & 3x...I'm a size 6-8 pre-pregnancy, 135 lbs.) and maternity tanks that are barely covering the bottom of my belly!

My yoga pants have even become snug around my ass & thighs! Sigh...

• I'm with ya! Right now I'm wearing sweats (non-maternity), a mat tshirt and zip up hoodie...and my belly is hanging out under my shirt. Classy. ;) but I'm comfy so I don't care!

• Oh I'm so glad I'm not alone. I told the ladies at Motherhood that I wanted to buy the jeans a size bigger and they were like, "No. You won't need a bigger size." Those daft idiots!

(Sorry, I'm in a foul mood.) But I'm really glad I'm not alone in this. I'm like, COME ON!

• Yogas and sweats have became my best friend ! When I'm out running errands and wearing my maternity jeans I think to myself how I can't wait to get home into my comfy clothes !!
  • imagejessicalgilmore:
    UGH!! I am so jealous of all you ladies!! I have to be in a suit for work twice a week and dressed nice the other three days!  I have two pairs of pants that i can squeeze into and I pair them with jackets that barely match.  So uncomfortable :(

I am right there with you!! I have to wear suits to work and even the pants I had when I was a couple sizes bigger will barely fit with them unzipped and a belly band. I am  so ready to not have to wear dress clothes anymore!!

• imageapeschka:

imagejessicalgilmore:
    UGH!! I am so jealous of all you ladies!! I have to be in a suit for work twice a week and dressed nice the other three days!  I have two pairs of pants that i can squeeze into and I pair them with jackets that barely match.  So uncomfortable :(

I am right there with you!! I have to wear suits to work and even the pants I had when I was a couple sizes bigger will barely fit with them unzipped and a belly band. I am  so ready to not have to wear dress clothes anymore!!

I also have to dress up for work :(  I stayed home yesterday because I really couldn't fathom putting on my dress clothes... sorry excuse, but I loved being at home in my leggings!  

Also, I only have one pair of dress pants left... a grey pinstripe. I hope no one is judging me for wearing them every day!!

• i'm right there with everyone! 38 weeks this weekend and have gained 55lbs already. yikes! i can't wait to have this little guy to have him in my arms and also be able to start my diet and get my body back!! so sick of gaining weight and trying to squeeze into clothes that don't look good. i told my hubby to stop planning things for us b/c i don't even want to get dressed anymore! i'm scheduled for a c-section 2 weeks from today b/c our little guy is breech so at least i have a date to look forward to! can't wait to meet our little man!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"