March 2013 Moms
Options

Copied from 3rd Tri board: Medela PISA for $158.39!

Not sure if you're all checking the 3rd Tri board but one of the girls over there posted this amazing deal on the Medela PISA and I thought I'd pass it along to all of the March gals.  :o)  Hope this helps someone!

Diapers.com has Medela Pump In Style Advanced On-The-Go Tote! Breastpump Kit on sale for $158.39 when following the instructions below. Shipping is free.

Note, offer is valid for new customers only, free sign-up here
  1. Add 1x Medela Pump In Style Advanced On-The-Go Tote! Breastpump to cart
  2. Proceed to checkout
  3. Apply 20% off promotional code:
    • BABY7B (Note, new customers only)
  4. Apply a 10% off promotional code:
    • OHBABY10 (Note, new customers only)
  5. Apply an additional 20% off promotional code:
    • BABY7GAN
  6. Total after additional coupon savings should be: $158.39 with free shipping
Includes
  • Medela Pump In Style Advanced Brestpumps Kit
    • 2x Set of 24mm Personal Fit Breastshields (medium)
    • 2x PersonalFit Breastshield Connectors
    • 2x Valves and Membranes
    • 4x 5 oz BPA-Free Breastmilk Bottles with Lids (one wide base nipple and travel cap)
    • 1x Removable Cooler Bag
    • 1x Contoured Ice Pack
    • 1x Power Cord
    • 1x Battery Pack (8 AA batteries not included)
  • On-The-Go Tote Kit
    • 1x Microfiber Tote (built-in bottle holders and tubing storage pocket)
    • 1x Backpack
      • Removable pump in separate bag
      • Mesh storage bags
    • 1x Set of 27mm Breastshields (large)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Copied from 3rd Tri board: Medela PISA for $158.39!

• Options
    Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  I just did this and am happy to report it works!  It will be delivered tomorrow!!
    TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for posting! Just ordered mine, it will be here Thursday. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow thanks! I just bought it 
  • Options

This is so tempting because I'm hearing about medical supply companies running out left and right.  Hopefully they will be in stock by the time my baby arrives.  (My insurance covers in full.)

It's also a shame my insurance company won't reimburse "over the counter" as this is one of the pumps they will pay for IF purchased through an in-network supply company.

What a great deal!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCloudBee:

This is so tempting because I'm hearing about medical supply companies running out left and right.  Hopefully they will be in stock by the time my baby arrives.  (My insurance covers in full.)

It's also a shame my insurance company won't reimburse "over the counter" as this is one of the pumps they will pay for IF purchased through an in-network supply company.

What a great deal!

My insurance is the same as you, and I can't find a DME on their list either. But you can also buy through the hospital and its covered, and wouldn't you know this is the exact same model. Insurance aside, at this deal I am tempted to buy one to keep at work. I have to go back full time at 12 weeks and want to keep up my milk supply. It would be nice to not have to lug the pump back and forth every day. Hmm.... decisions, decisions. I could always buy it and then return or just sell it if I change my mind.....

OP - THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Is this still working? I tried to put the codes in, and it keeps telling me that the BABY7B code can't be combined with the other two. 
  • Options

imageNVandGZ:
    Is this still working? I tried to put the codes in, and it keeps telling me that the BABY7B code can't be combined with the other two. 

Unfortunately no, damm!t. Perfect case of hesitation getting the best of you! Whatever system glitch was letting that happen has been resolved. And I have never used diapers.com before and was creating a new account, and followed the steps above exactly. I was going to use it on a carseat, as someone mentioned it was working on everything Crying 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

omg I was just trying to buy this pump this week...if this works I will be so happy!!  Going to try now!

Edit: I had the same problem, could only use the 20% off coupon..crap!  Oh well this pump brand new for $220 is good too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It says this item isn't available for my area (79912 -El Paso, TX) what a bummer! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What am I doing wrong? I made it to 4 and it said "Ohbaby10" cannot be combined with other offers. Can anyone help me??

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageSPIJaimie:

What am I doing wrong? I made it to 4 and it said "Ohbaby10" cannot be combined with other offers. Can anyone help me??

Diapers.com realized the problem and fixed it mid-day.  Only the early birds got the worm! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"