May 2011 Moms
Options

Almost 20 Months & No teeth!

I've posted about this before, but my daughter born May 27, 2011 has no teeth. The dentist didnt seem too concerned and saw teeth in her Xray. Her gums are not too tough according to him. She eats everything, she talks up a storm. I just wonder if others her age are in the same boat?

Her gummy smile is adorable though :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Almost 20 Months & No teeth!

• Options
    I would ask for a second opinion, I'm no doctor but if I was really concerned, at least for my own peace of mind, I would get that second opinion. I can only imagine how cute that gummy smile must be!
  • Options
    I think I would also ask for a second opinion. Not that anything's necessarily wrong, but 20 months is pretty late for no teeth, so I'd just want to double check that there's nothing to be concerned about. Probably not, though :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I didn't have teeth until almost 3 years old. I have no problems other than a little overlap because of where my permanent Theeth were coming in while my baby ones were not ready to come out yet. They pulled a couple of my baby teeth to make room
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

**Update!

She has teeth! Her two upper molars are coming through.  Been a heck of a week! Nothing in the front so far.  

• Options
    Glad her teeth are finally coming in but so sorry to hear she is starting with molars first. Hope they come in quickly with as little pain as possible. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"