February 2013 Moms

HELLP Syndrome

Well I welcomed my little one on December 28th 5 1/2 weeks early with no epidural or drugs. He is healthy and spent 10 days in a continual care nursery, he never had oxygen or help breathing or eating!! He weighed 3lbs 10oz  and was considered SGA and everyone was surprised that he thrived the way he did! But he's a fighter (like his Momma).

I had severe pre-eclampsia, HELLP Syndrome and they are certain that the HELLP Syndrome accounts for his SGA! I thank G-d everyday that he is healthy and we are at home!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and uneventful delivery and welcomes their little ones into this world lovingly and healthy.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: HELLP Syndrome

• Wow, that's quite impressive for such a small guy! I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations and I'm glad to hear he has done so well!!!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!! Glad to hear that you are both doing so well!!
  • Congrats! Glad to hear you are both doing well!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Congratulations! Hope everything continues to go well and that hes home with you soon!
  • Congrats!  Glad to hear that he is doing so well!
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Congrats! I am so glad to hear how well he is doing :-) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congratulations!! I had HELLP with DD, but if it gives you hope for a future pregnancy, everything's loking good this time around - there's about a 75% chance you will NOT get it again in a subsequent pregnancy. :-) I hope everything goes well now that you're home!!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"