April 2013 Moms

Belly button pop

Has anyone's belly button popped out yet? Mine still looks like it has a ways to go but DH is SO excited for it to happen. I'm not really sure what his obsession is with it but it makes me giggle.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Belly button pop

• One side is starting to protrude somewhat but the other side is still slightly innie. I give it two more weeks.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Mine never popped last time and it doesn't look like it will this time either. It just became flat- which was strange looking in itself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no - this is something I totally forgot about! Eight years between pregnancies, it's really like being pregnant for the first time. 

I have to say mine is currently not even close. Dreading it though, did not like it at all. 

Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • Mine has been a lot shallow-er for some time... Playing the waiting game lol
  • imageclgsquared:
    I was going to post this very thing.  My husband is waiting for it to pop.  It's almost like a contest.  I have a white ring around it and it looks like it is going to any day now but has looked like that for some time now. 
    It's so weird, right?! I think it's hilarious that he's so exicted for that one little thing...
  • Mine started popping out about 4 weeks ago and is almost fully popped.  DH jokes that the turkey is almost ready.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mine didn't pop w/ dd. This time around it's been pretty flat for several weeks now...I'm going to guess it'll just stay that way.
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Mine was completely flat for DD, but this time it's definitely sticking out! Woo!
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My hubby has to do a belly button check every day & he thinks it's the coolest thing....me, not so much.  It hasn't popped yet but it's only a matter of time.  I have learned that I have a small freckle/mole on the inside of my belly button that I never knew was there. Smile
  • Mine didn't pop with DD, but this time I think it will. It's much more shallow than normal, and the skin is kind of sensitive, like it feels stretched out. Ewww I don't want it to pop!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

• Mine is no where near popping out. I wonder if it even will at all?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is just really shallow and I'm waiting for the day.
    I didn't get to put on much weight or even much of a baby belly with DD because I was so sick.. so, I'm ready for it this time.
    I just feel like the old belly button ring scars are tearing open. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagexxnorma:
    Mine is just really shallow and I'm waiting for the day.
    I didn't get to put on much weight or even much of a baby belly with DD because I was so sick.. so, I'm ready for it this time.
    I just feel like the old belly button ring scars are tearing open. 
    Ouch. That doesn't sound fun. I have old belly button ring scars too... I'm not looking forward to finding out how much this hurts. :(
  • imagedanuli8:
    One side is starting to protrude somewhat but the other side is still slightly innie.

This for me too.  The top half is already sticking out through clothes, I hate it!  I had a 'half-outtie' last time too...but I don't think it happened this early.  I'm afraid its going to be a full-on outtie by the end! 

• imageevertz:
    Has anyone's belly button popped out yet? Mine still looks like it has a ways to go but DH is SO excited for it to happen. I'm not really sure what his obsession is with it but it makes me giggle.

This is my husband exactly! Unfortunately for him, my belly button isn't there yet, though it has been getting shallower. I hope that it does eventually pop out because he'll get such a kick out of it. 

• imageblueandgray:

imagedanuli8:
    One side is starting to protrude somewhat but the other side is still slightly innie.

This for me too.  The top half is already sticking out through clothes, I hate it!  I had a 'half-outtie' last time too...but I don't think it happened this early.  I'm afraid its going to be a full-on outtie by the end! 

mine never popped last time, this time i have the half outtie you all are talking about.
  • Mine's about halfway right now. It's sort of squashed at the minute. That's how it stayed last time but I suspect it will almost certainly pop all the way this time. We shall see.
  • Mine never did last time.  It's looking close to it right now, though.
  • My belly button is flat now but it won't pop, last time it didn't either. I don't think that my belly button is deep enough normally to really pop out. 
  • Before getting pregnant I had a really deep belly button so it's been slowly getting more and more shallow.  For a couple weeks now I've had a bit of a ridge at the top that sticks out.  I'm not sure if it will really pop, or just flatten out. 
  • It's starting to but it's not quite there yet! DH also has been making comments about it throughout the pregnancy, and just made me show him it today and seemed overly happy that it is "going to be an outie soon"..as he put it! Weirdo DH's. lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    We can't wait to meet our Blake Katherine!!
  • imagestarlightstef:
    Before getting pregnant I had a really deep belly button so it's been slowly getting more and more shallow.  For a couple weeks now I've had a bit of a ridge at the top that sticks out.  I'm not sure if it will really pop, or just flatten out. 

This.  Although I've been have a little bit of pain around my belly button lately, so I might be surprised.

• One side of mine started to at about 25 weeks... now at 28 weeks it looks pretty evenly popped!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"