October 2011 Moms
Options

Sympathy for baby Violet.

4 shots and a finger prick  at her 15 month appt.  Then afterward the bakery was out of chocolate decadence cookies her favorite cookie.  Poor little girl.

Kujay:  She also got her referral to the pediatric ophthalmologist.  She goes this Thursday.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: Sympathy for baby Violet.

• Options

Poor sweet baby! No one should have to endure that without chocolate cookies!

We'll be thinking of you Thurs and sending vibes for a positive prognosis.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Poor girl! I must have missed what's going on with Miss Vi.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Aww, poor little darling.  R got 5 shots at his last check-up because the pedi didn't have flu shots at his one-year check. 

Good luck on Thursday!  I'll keep V in prayer!

Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Options

Poor Violet.  Did you pedi warn you about the fever?  LBB had 4 shots on Friday and got a low-grade that night.

And I think it's hysterical that Violet already has a favorite cookie.  When I was her age my parents had me convinced that Ritz crackers were "cookies'  and that lasted probably until elementary school.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageblu-eyedwife:

Poor Violet.  Did you pedi warn you about the fever?  LBB had 4 shots on Friday and got a low-grade that night.

And I think it's hysterical that Violet already has a favorite cookie.  When I was her age my parents had me convinced that Ritz crackers were "cookies'  and that lasted probably until elementary school.

Well, perhaps they are my favorite cookie and V doesn't mind sharing.

• Options

imagemissyleaferg:

She has strabismus (lazy eye).  We really just started noticing it early December.   Kujay's  Abby has the same thing.  Hopefully Violet will show just as much improvement as Abby.      

• Options
    Poor girl!  Hope you were able to substitute a different kind of cookie without disappointing her too much.  And good luck for the appt on Thursday!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    Hope V feels better soon. DS got a bright green balloon yesterday when he got his shot. He also has an appointment with the pediatric ophthalmologist tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepennysuedog:

imagemissyleaferg:

She has strabismus (lazy eye).  We really just started noticing it early December.   Kujay's  Abby has the same thing.  Hopefully Violet will show just as much improvement as Abby.      

So glad you guys got the referral and are in quickly! Be sure to ask about the patching and not just waiting to do surgery. Email me if you need anything before or if you have questions afterwards!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Poor baby. Our 15 month appointment is next week. I'm not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Poor sweet girl.  Cookies always make things feel better.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"