June 2011 Moms

TTC Check in

I figured I'd start this back up for those who are still in this boat. I'm probably here forever.

What month/cycle is this? 6/6 since using OPK, its been 3 since c/p

Any challenges so far? Not sure but the last 2 months I have not had any smileys show up on the OPK's and then this morning I see the darn tester is broke.

Anything new you are trying this month? Started charting, trying to figure it out. Next month will be better because I bought bbt and will have to start taking my temp vaginally. Mouth breathing sucks

Anything else you would like to share? I'm still breast feeding and really feel like I should stop just as an excuse. Aunt Flo has been back since 6 weeks pp so I'm sure it is not that.

GTKY: What is your favourite time of the year? Summer has always been my favorite time. I love all the flowers, lush green trees, the smell of fresh cut grass. I love how the sun shines and feels on my skin while I walk in the yard.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: TTC Check in

•  I figured I'd start this back up for those who are still in this boat. I'm probably here forever.

What month/cycle is this? 4/3 but we are TTA until March as of now.  Going to Vegas with my husband and i'm going to party it up.  We'll start actively trying when we get back (or there).

Any challenges so far? C/P in November 

Anything new you are trying this month? We are using condoms again.  No fun

Anything else you would like to share?  DS has the flu and I'm stressed and tired.  He had the shot, but apparently only 60% of the strains are covered.  Boo. 

GTKY: What is your favourite time of the year?  Summer is my absolute favorite time of year, especially since having my son.  I hate having to bundle him up if we go outside and I hate being stuck inside.   I'm so over Winter!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What month/cycle is this? TTC since June

Any challenges so far? Miscarriage in November

Anything new you are trying this month? Today is CD1 and we are officially TTC again after the miscarriage.

Anything else you would like to share?  Not that I can think of

GTKY: What is your favourite time of the year? I love all the seasons. I love springtime because of all the flowers blooming and the days get longer. I love summer because of the sunshine! I love fall because of the beautiful colors and the leaves falling. And I love winter because of Christmas.... but I wish winter was shorter. Because I like snow, but not that much. And I really don't like leaving for work in the dark and getting home in the dark. One month of winter is plenty.

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Loading the player...
  • What month/cycle is this? getting ready to start month 2 of ttcTook 8 months and 1 m/c to get pregnant with B, so we shall see.

Any challenges so far?  Just weaned from pumping and it screwed my cycle up a bit. Was spotting for 5 days well before my period was due. Got me hoping I lucked out and got pregnant first cycle trying, Haha. Period came today!!

Anything new you are trying this month? No. Will continue to use OPK's, check cervix postion and CM. Going to try for maybe 6 months and if nothing happens, B will be an only child like his mama. 

Anything else you would like to share? Just stopped exclusive pumping on monday. I have provided breast milk to my little guy for 19 months and did not need to supplement!!  Yay me!!

GTKY: What is your favourite time of the year? Summer, i like the sun and dry weather. Oregon is a bit rainy now :(

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What month/cycle is this? Started in June 2012 had a miscarriage in Oct.  2nd month trying again  

Any challenges so far?  Biggest challenge for me so far is getting excited again.  I was really good with OPK's and following on a couple of apps I have.  Now I just look at the app and guesstimate.  My husband has been having some ISSUES with the pressure of conceiving too.  Seems like whenever he knows I'm about to ovulate he can't perform so I am not telling him anymore.  That also kinda ruins my excitement.

Anything new you are trying this month?  I'm not going to tell my husband when it is time to ovulate.

Anything else you would like to share?  Nah just been kinda bored lately as a SAHM.

GTKY: What is your favourite time of the year?  Spring, I can't wait!  I hate this weather.  WE haven't even had snow yet just rain so it stinks.

imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • What month/cycle is this? Started TTC in August took a one month break from Clomid in October. 

Any challenges so far?  The Clomid is giving me really bad crams. DH doesn't want me to take it anymore but I have PCOS and without the Clomid I'm not sure if I ovulate. Frustrated...

Anything new you are trying this month?  Maybe its time to go to Shady Grove and have an IUI..ionno just frustrated! Also I may just try to lose some weight and hopefully TTC without the clomid.

Anything else you would like to share?  I'm a little down and frustrated....maybe a break is in order

GTKY: What is your favourite time of the year?  Spring and Fall :) Nice warm weather with cool breezes. 

• I had my IUD out on Halloween.  I've had 2 periods since.

I ovulated on January 6th but only had sex twice during the window that would allow conception.  But who knows?  Maybe we'll get lucky.

If not this time, I really hoping for the next one!

• lol OOPS my husband read my post AND stole my phone to see what my ovulation date is!!  
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"