April 2013 Moms

Has Linea Negra Made an Appearance?

I can't remember how far along I was with DS when it showed up. All I know it that it took about a year after delivery to completely disappear! I don't have one yet with LO #2 but I'm thinking it's still too early to think I'm in the clear.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Has Linea Negra Made an Appearance?

• I can't remember how far along I was with DD either but I got it a couple of weeks ago with this one. However, It's not as dark as it was with DD. But, I'm sure it will darken up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow, mine must have come really early, I've had it since about 14 weeks... still faint and narrow though... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one from my belly button to the bottom of my sternum. I Nothing below the belly button yet but I also can't see that area to well these days.  
  • I was just noticing the same thing this morning!  I had a very dark noticeable one with DD, on both sides of my belly button which has just about faded.  It hasn't come back...yet.  It seemed like I had it forever with her, longer than just the last trimester but I can't remember for sure, so maybe won't get it this time?

What's the OWT with these?  I'm Team Green and always looking for 'clues'!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, it's there.  Not very dark, but definitely there.
  • Definitely there for me!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not for me. Just the stretchmarks I already had from before pregnancy and gaining/losing a lot of weight got broader. 
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have no idea when it arrived with DS but I remember having one all the way up to my rib cage. So far nothing. I think. I can't really see the bottom of my belly. Stick out tongue
  • With DD, it started to show up in the beginning of the second trimester. I'm 29 weeks now, and it still hasn't made an appearance this time.
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• I've had mine since either late in the 1st or early 2nd tri. I hope it goes away soon after birth!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Yep! Mine has been around for a while now and goes all the way up to my rib cage.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've had mine for a while, it's not super dark but definitely noticeable. From my pubic bone all the way up to my ribs!
  • I don't have one yet, but I think with DS it didn't show up until late and was light.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageevertz:
    Yep! Mine has been around for a while now and goes all the way up to my rib cage.

This

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have had a faint line for several weeks.
  • Yes, I've had mine for awhile now. It's noticeable, but it's also pretty light.
  • I don't have one yet. I had a very faint one with DS, and like you, I can't remember when it showed up. But I do remember it was gone by 3 months PP.
  • imageblueandgray:

I was just noticing the same thing this morning!  I had a very dark noticeable one with DD, on both sides of my belly button which has just about faded.  It hasn't come back...yet.  It seemed like I had it forever with her, longer than just the last trimester but I can't remember for sure, so maybe won't get it this time?

What's the OWT with these?  I'm Team Green and always looking for 'clues'!

Ive heard if its straight and centre its a boy and off centre or runs on a diagonal its a girl

• I waited and waited to never get one with DD. I always wanted it to show up though. I've read it's less common in fairer complexions though and I'm as fair toned as they come.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No for me. It never really showed up my first pregnancy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think on the lower half just a tad. It's not above my belly button at all.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I got one starting around 23w with DS1, didn't have one with DS2 and just noticed it reappearing with DD. I'm thankful it doesn't bother me.
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't think it showed up at all with DD, and I haven't seen any trace of it this time, either. :)
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow, I never thought if it, but it hasn't yet. I don't remember when it showed with DD but it lasted until like 7 months pp. 

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• imagejesslynfaith:
    Wow, mine must have come really early, I've had it since about 14 weeks... still faint and narrow though... 

This, but mine is very noticable now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"