~~#~~2WW~~#~~

Good morning!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans: 

Symptoms:

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk:

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?
imageimage

Re: ~~#~~2WW~~#~~

• Cycle/Month: 10/10

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: O-2, O-1, O+1

Testing plans: None

Symptoms: None

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Nah.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? I went to a winter horseback riding camp a few times that was a lot of fun. In the summers, my family grandmother rented a cottage-type thing and all my extended family got together.
    imageimage

• Cycle/Month: 12/12

CD/DPO: 15/3 

Timing:good according to ff, -2 & +1

Testing plans: none....will wait for AF 

Symptoms: none

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: my boobs have been killing me since O

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Hang out with my friends

eta: cd/dpo  

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: O-3, O-2, O

Testing plans:  just waiting for AF

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: After a major temp drop this am, AF should be here by tomorrow.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? I liked to ride dirt bikes.  My summers were spent motocross racing.  I really miss it and would love to get back into again, but I doubt that will ever happen now.

Started TTC #1 08/2010

BFP #1 12/14/2010 EDD 8/24/2011, D&C due to blighted ovum 01/27/2011

BFP #2 05/02/2011 EDD 1/10/2012, MC at 4W2D 05/04/2011

Diagnosed with homozygous C677T MTHFR - Lovenox shots while TTC

BFP #3 08/01/2011 EDD 04/07/2012, DD born 03/29/2012

Started TTC #2 12/2012 on Arixtra due to Lovenox/heparin allergy

BFP #1 03/19/2013 EDD 11/24/2013, MC at 5W 3/24/2013

June/July 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + TI = BFN

July/August 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + IUI = BFN

August/September 2013 - Femara 5 MG CD 3-7 + IUI = BFN

LMP 9/11 Unmedicated cycle - BFP 10/11, EDD 6/21/14 Born 6/2/14

~ All AL Welcome ~

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: O-3, O-1

Testing plans: Tested this morning and got a BFN. Will test again Friday or Saturday.

Symptoms: Nothing

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I'm really bummed I got a BFN. I was hoping 3rd time would be the charm. It's still early though, so I'm not giving up hope yet.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? I went away to camps in the summer. I loved going to camp!

ETA: to fix my GTKY question. I had a brain fart and thought you meant recess.  

image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD/DPO: 14/3

Timing: O-3 through O+1

Testing plans: FF says to wait until next saturday at 14dpo but I know I'll cave and test at 10dpo 

Symptoms:  I know it's waaay too soon for symptoms but I have been super naseous yesterday and this morning.  I hope I'm not getting the bug that's going around!

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk:  Our timing was amazing and really hope this is it!

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? I loved summer break because we would go every single day to the outdoor pool.  Almost all of my friends would be there so we got to hang out a lot!
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: Good (according to FF)

Testing plans: No plans to test

Symptoms: My temp dipped .3 yesterday and I had AF-like cramps.  No temp drop or cramps this morning but recorded the same temp for today so basically just waiting for AF to show up on Thursday or Friday.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: nothing here

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?
    I was really into figure skating so oddly enough my warm summer days were always spent at the ice arena.

• Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: good

Testing plans: trying to wait as long as possible.

Symptoms: very crampy

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? hmm I dont really remember. Prob hang out with friends and have sleep overs and stay up late.

• Morning my favorite gif person! :D 

Cycle/Month: 11/12

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: O-3, O-1, O+1

Testing plans: NEVAH

Symptoms: pretty sure I felt sperm and egg meet the other day. Just waiting to feel it implant next.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I had waffles for dinner last night.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Sleep. I hated winter and snow. I still do.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Morning all! sorry if there's any funky formatting, mobile bumping (ETA: fixed now that I'm on a computer and can do punctuation)

Cycle/Month: 12

CD/DPO: 28/???

Timing: ???

Testing plans: nothing unless I'm late (Fri) or my temp goes back up

Symptoms: PMS

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I don't know why I didn't realize this before, but since new BBT is consistently registering about 0.3 below old BBT, I need to adjust my "normal" CL accordingly. At least that makes sense then. I've had 3 days of 'low but just above CL' temps. Instead of 3 days of 'bellow CL, but no period' temps.  Stick out tongue

I'm so ready for this 2ww to be over! Either I get a BFP and get to move on, or AF starts, and I "get" to start IF testing (it's not really a "get" type of thing, but at least it's a step in some direction rather than just sitting around waiting for something to happen.)

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Board games with my family, camping, launching model rockets with my dad Big Smile

• Cycle/Month: 6/7

CD/DPO: 35/11

Testing plans: not necessary

Symptoms: spotting since 6dpo

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I hate my ute today

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Stay in PJ's until noon watching cartoons.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Raeyn, I love your gifs :)

Cycle/Month:2

CD/DPO: 24/~ 8 (or 10)

Timing:Good

Testing plans: Try to hold out until Friday  (11 DPO or 13)

Symptoms: had pink CM yesterday

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Still have periods where I say to myself "What the heck am i doing TTC a second?" LOL!

Sleep and just read... curled up on the couch during winter, or out in the hammock in summer. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Cycle/Month: 11/11

CD/DPO: 20/8

Testing plans: probably Friday

Symptoms: nonthing new

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I have my dr appointment today, to follow up with her about everything thats going on.  OH.. and I should've mentioned yesterday that we got the bill for DH's urologist appointment.  $1163. And nothing fertility related is covered by insurance.  Awesome.  And all that included was the initial visit & blood work!

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?  We spent pretty much every single day at a pool with a group of my moms friends and all their kids.  I loved it!!

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: ehhhhh. O minus 1, plus 5...according to FF it's good timing.

Testing plans: day af is due jan 25th

Symptoms: I started spotting last night. Lightly. Today, not so light. It's weird for me, I don't normally spot this early before. It's kind of annoying.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: just the spotting.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Ooo I loved being able to stay up late, reading. Yeah, huge nerd. And Girl Scout camping.
    imageFertility Friend Chart

TTC #1 since 10/12
    7/13 : DX Possible PCOS
    ---ultrasound shows clear left ovary, "polycystic appearance" on right
    ---TSH and prolactin levels : Good
    10/9/13
    : RE appointment scheduled

Anniversary

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: 0-2,0-1,0,0+1

Testing plans: Maybe Thursday.. It will be 10 dpo and my daughter's 2nd birthday!

Symptoms: Headaches, cramps, bb's sore, moody, all signs of AF

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I've been having really bad headaches like I did when I was pregnant with dd. Who knows!

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Hang out with friends!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month:  2

CD/DPO:  21/12

Timing:  not good O-2 and O+2

Testing plans:  maybe Thurs.

Symptoms:  it changes daily, I am calling phantom

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk:  temp went back up but can't seem to shake the open circles

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?  summer - swim, winter - sled or watch movies
  • Good morning!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: really good!

Testing plans: I will probably wait for AF, or at least try to.

Symptoms: None really.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Pretty happy with my first chart so far. I am new to charting but I think I have done pretty well at being consistent with temping. I am not a morning person, so waking up at 5:15 to temp was a challenge for me.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Sleep in and then eat breakfast for lunch!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Cycle/Month:  1/1

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing:IUI on O

Testing plans: still BFN

Symptoms: progesterone is faking me out on a daily basis

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk:     just shoot me. progesterone is NOT my friend, my body is a wreck and still no period. I'm on a low dose so its not supposed to prevent my period so i'm in this stupid gray area of no BFP and NO PERIOD. ARGGGGGGG

Winter break? ice skate and drink lots of hot cocoa. summer? lay in a tent of sheets under the clothes line and read archie comics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    me:33 my wife:32      married in June '12
    LONG road through IF ending in heartbreak and frustration.
    Moving on to Adoption : matched 5/14! 
    Our beautiful son was born August 25, 2014!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Cycle/Month: no clue what cycle...month 10/11

CD/DPO: cd 26/ 3dpo

Timing:o-4, o-1 and o

Testing plans: around 10-11dpo. would like to hold off as much as i can

Symptoms: none. had some o pain yesterday and the day before but nothing unusual

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: O was a bit later than last time.  last time i charted i o'd on day 19..this time day 23... I also got a positive opk on o day this time.. is that normal? usually my positives fade away by the time i get to o day.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? stay up late on icq!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: O4-O2-O

Testing plans: 12 DPO - seems like an eternity away

Symptoms: I know its too early to be having ANY symptoms, but I've had some mild cramping since O and it hasn't gone away. It just feels heavy in there.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: My only rant would be this 2WW, we are so new to this and it is really really hard to keep your mind off of it regardless of how many hobbies I have. It's all I'm thinking about.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Good question, I had to think about this. I would say playing sports, gossiping with the girls.

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • imageraeyn:
    Good morning!nbsp;

Cycle/Month:CD/DPO:1/1 after DS 1
    Timing:if i ovulated Saturday great :
    Testing plans:nbsp;next Friday Symptoms: none
    Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: may iI have athe chart stalkto pretty please!
    GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? winter break was to go sledding or play in the snow.

Sorry for all the typos, on my phone.

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

• imagemylight:
    GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? stay up late on icq!!

Wow, I totally forgot about ICQ!!! That brings back memories of sitting on that with a group of friends in my room listening to Nelly. Indifferent 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 34/5

Timing: O minus 2 and 1

Testing plans: none

Symptoms: none really breasts still sore from O

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: none

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Going to visit my grandparents and playing with all my cousins.
  • Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: O-2, O-1, O, O+1

Testing plans: Saturday.  

Symptoms: Just tired, but I am always extra tired during my 2WW

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: not being able to temp in the beginning of my cycle sucked because I couldn't confirm O, but it's kind of nice now not seeing temps drop.  I can keep my head in the clouds for a few more days

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? I'm pretty sure my school vacations consisted of a lot of tv and playing with friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 6/7

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: high

Testing plans: probably Saturday at 11dpo. 

Symptoms: I doubt this is a symptom (waaay to early) and maybe it's a sign I could be sick, but last night I went to eat a cheese stick and it tasted rotten to me.  I've eaten these same ones tons of times, and even dh didn't think it tasted bad. I tried a bite of his.  Same thing.  It tasted rotten to me. 

Otherwise nothing that couldn't be related to the progesterone I take every day.  

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk:  Nope

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?  Sleep in, ride my bike to my friends, play video games. 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cycle/Month: 6/6CD/DPO: 21/8Timing: O-2. 0-1,O, O+2Testing plans:  just waiting for AFSymptoms: I have had sore boobs since 4 dpo but im sure its nothing. It has happened beforeThoughts, rants: The sore boob thing sucks i woke up early this morning they hurt so bad. I either need to be pregnant or get my period now.My favorite thing to do in the summer was to play in the creek down by my house when i was little. As i got older i loved to hang out with my friends just doing nothing.   
  •  Hey ladies!

Cycle/Month: 6

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: Not so good O-2 O+2

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Once again, I started to spot a lot yesterday, Always around CD 23-24. Looks like B6 did not help me. I have a Dr. apointment on Feb. 20 to talk about this :(

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Be outside, like all day. For me growing up, the worst thing was to be inside. We rode our bike, played in the woods. It was crazy fun.
  • Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: O-3 O-2 O

Testing plans: Probably over the weekend

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Sick again and got a really low temp.  My chart sucks this month

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?  I liked to play basketball with my friends.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: Good

Testing plans: I have a new POAS addiction, so probably every day after 10DPO

Symptoms: super tired and moody, tempterature so high that I can hardly sleep at night

hang out with friends, go camping with family
  • Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO:8 DPO

Timing: O-1, O

Testing plans: 11 DPO

Symptoms: Skin break out

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I've been spotting every time we have sex since O... thoughts? I've spotted before after sex, but since O it is religiously happening every time.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Hang out with friends and get into trouble :P
    Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

CD/DPO: CD31/10

Testing plans: This AM since I got my first pack of wondflos and wanted to try?BFN. Should get AF by Friday if FF is correct (this is the longest cycle for me yet as I have been a CD 27-CD29 cycler for months now so I am curious about FF prediction of this... )  I will test again after Fri  if AF doesn't arrive. 

Symptoms: sore boobs still ? but nothing really.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: took a dip today but still above the cover line?we will see, but probably out this month. 

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Sleep in! 

• Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: fair. Minus 3, 2, 1.

Testing plans: Sunday if no AF by then.

Symptoms: still too early.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: eh.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Skiing in the winter, beach in the summer!
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cycle/Month: 1/2 CD/DPO: 48/?? Timing: ?? Testing plans: I already had 4 BFNs. I will keep testing every 4 days or so. Symptoms: I thought I had AF symptoms, but she's still a no show. Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: I just really want this cycle to end before 60 days. I do not want to talk to my doctor about no period on my first cycle trying. GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Swimming and reading.

CD/DPO: 22/ possibly 4DPO

Timing: O-1 and O+1

Testing plans: waiting until at least 10 DPO

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Could I get a chart stalk? I haven't had a PPAF since BFing and trying to catch my first O.  I missed some days with OPKs due to illness and then I had a temp spike and a positive after the temp spike and now my temperature has fallen.  Based on my chart do you think I've ovulated? Or still too soon to say?

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 28/?

Timing: Good I think

Testing plans:I was going to test tomorrow but I might wait until Thursday because I feel like I'm going to get AF and don't want to waste a test

Symptoms: Nothing new really. Still the CM that I don't know what to think about-- watery on the outside, creamy on the inside, haha. 

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: --

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? A lot of summers I was in plays and that was really fun.

• imageSlapptastic:
    imagekali55:

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/ possibly 4DPO

Timing: O-1 and O+1

Testing plans: waiting until at least 10 DPO

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: Could I get a chart stalk? I haven't had a PPAF since BFing and trying to catch my first O.  I missed some days with OPKs due to illness and then I had a temp spike and a positive after the temp spike and now my temperature has fallen.  Based on my chart do you think I've ovulated? Or still too soon to say?

I think it's still too soon to say.  I do think you may have O'd, but I'd still like to see a few more temperatures.

The open circles probably don't help, but my guess is that's because of your precious LO.  ;)

Thank you :-)  And you are absolutely correct in assuming that my LO is the cause of all of the open circles.

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/2

Timing: O-4, O-2, O-1, O

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: None really, glad to be having blood work done on Friday.

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Gymnastics! Breaks during school always meant I had more gymnastics practices and early morning ones instead of just after school.

TTC #1 since 10/14/12 // 1/2013: 7DPO blood work revealed low progesterone/luteal phase defect // 2/2013: DH's SA - Normal // BFP 2/25/13 - EDD 10/30/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimageMy blog!

• Good morning!

Cycle/Month: 1/2

CD/DPO: CD 34/ 13 DPO

Testing plans:  Already got a BFN. Wouldn't test again unless af was really late.

Symptoms: Any that I have are PMS right now I guess.

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: none.

Paint and draw, movies, playing with friends.
    Visit The Nest!
  • Cycle/Month: 2/1

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -1-O, O

Testing plans: waiting until 12dpo

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: corssing fingers!!!

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid?  sleep in and play in pjs all day!
  •  Good afternoon!

Cycle/Month: 5/7

CD/DPO: 22/19

Timing:-3, -2, -1

Testing plans: maybe the 27th, that's my FF test date, but I'm going to try to hold out as long as possible.

Symptoms: eh same symptoms I get every 2WW

Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: none right now

GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? Hmm, probably playing outside somewhere in the neighborhood. We used to play kick the can and we would go all over the neighborhood.
    BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageSlapptastic:

imagekatyms7:
    imageraeyn:
    Good morning!nbsp;

Cycle/Month:CD/DPO:1/1 after DS 1
    Timing:if i ovulated Saturday great :
    Testing plans:nbsp;next Friday Symptoms: none
    Thoughts, Rants, Chart stalk: may iI have athe chart stalkto pretty please!
    GTKY: What was your favorite thing to do during a school break when you were a kid? winter break was to go sledding or play in the snow.

Sorry for all the typos, on my phone.

Are you a mouth-breather?&nbsp; I ask because I don't see a clear shift in over-all temps...&nbsp; Other than that, I'd say keep up with the OPKs just in case you didn't O on Saturday.

Thanks for looking. I am a mouth breather so al of these are vaginally. I learned that before. I took an OPK this morning and I barely had a line.

http://wwwcirillofamily.blogspot.com/

BFP#1 12/23/11 EDD 8/29/12. Frank P. Cirillo IV born on 8/19/12 at 2:34am. Grew his wings and went to heaven on 8/25/12.
    My sweet angel Frankie. Love you so much!

BFP #2 5/21/13 EDD 1/25/14 Sam Frank P. born 1/17/14 Our rainbow baby is here!!

January 2015 PAL- Advice image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"