April 2013 Moms

Third tri tired is a whole new monster!

Twice in the last week or so, I've been so tired that I've actually been on the verge of tears!  I frequently needed a nap in the first tri, but I never felt like this!  I really enjoyed the energy that came back in the 2nd tri, but it looks like those days are slowly coming to an end.  I was so tired this afternoon that just picking out a spaghetti sauce at the grocery store felt overwhelming, haha.  Anyone else losing their energy again?

Re: Third tri tired is a whole new monster!

• Yes and it makes me want to Crying

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• YES!! Have felt like crying several times the past few days
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm soo tired then when I should go to sleep at night I can't fall asleep! :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMechanicMama1:
    I'm soo tired then when I should go to sleep at night I can't fall asleep! :

This! Or I fight the afternoon naps..guess I should listen to my body and take them. I've been a wreck the last week and sadly cry at the drop of a dime.
  • Not only tired but I feel funky....like first tri funky. Nausea and all. 
    Bradley Houston - 04.01.13
  • Yes! I took a two hour nap yesterday, slept for 9 hours last night, and still took a three hour nap today. No matter how much rest I get, I am still so tired!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019
  • I went back to the doctor to see if my anemia was worse because I have been so tired. It turns out, no anemia. I guess it is just third trimester.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep.  Carrying around DD feels like some monumental workout, and by 9pm I'm zonked.  But I'm sleeping terribly at night, so I can't even seem to catch up on rest!  I have an apt Friday, I suspect they'll check iron levels - I hope its not that as those extra supplements are no bueno for staying regular.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I cried sunday because i have so much to do at the house but i have no flippin energy... Crying

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes, it's so hard to stay awake and concentrate during the day.

Once I get home from work, I have absolutely no energy to do anything. All I want to do is plop right in bed and not wake up until the next day. Ugh.

I know I'm going to end up being a trillion times more tired once LO arrives, ugh I don't know how I'm gonna do it..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup. I was so frustrated with how awful I still felt during second tri b/c I know third tri is only going to get worse. Sigh. And It's my busy season at work right up until 37 weeks. I normally work 60 hours/week this time of year. I don't know how I'm going to get it all done.
    BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• I felt really good during the second tri but yep, energy levels are waning again. The alarm went off at 7 AM this morning (I was in bed before 11) and I just wanted to crush the clock with a sledgehammer. I did afternoon naps during a lot of the first tri and it looks like they're baaaaack! The only plus is that it still feels really good to get out for a nice long walk with the dogs every morning. (I used to do a PM walk too, but that fell by the wayside long ago.)
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • I definitely feel like I could sleep all day again.
    I'm just lucky DD sleeps from 9pm to 11am. I get at least 10 hours at night.
    But, this medicine and the 3rd trimester approaching me..I want to sleep by 2/3pm all over again.
    No nesting has started either, I wonder if anything will ever get done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"