April 2012 Moms
Options

~ **Monday Pity Party/B!tchfest** ~

I know there's a LOT of illness going around right now. I hope you and your family are all feeling well, but if you're crummy for ANY reason, vent away!
Micah Leonard
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: ~ **Monday Pity Party/B!tchfest** ~

• Options
    We just found out one of our offices is closing... and heard teams will be moving down to an office in another city. We're not sure if we are one of those teams. I've been wanting to find a new job anyway, so this would be motivation to do so... no way I'm doing at least a 90 minute commute each way every day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Bi!tch AF showed up this weekend, I had to reschedule my pap today since she is still flowing. For the second time, Gah! I'm tired of these 19-20 day cycles on the darn mini pill! Im done this month with it for good now.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes....illness all around.  We got back from Wisconsin on the 31st of Dec....and since then C has had fever/cough and then she had vomit and blow out's gallore....she is STILL blowing out on a daily basis, but I chalk that up to teething at this point....she just broke thru her 5th tooth and #6 is right there.  I just got over a real nasty cold only for it to follow up with vomit/diarrehea.  DH is just starting that whole stomach bug thing.  The only one fairing thru all this is DD #1.....I PRAY TO GOD she stays healthy.  I'm not sure how on earth she's managed it so far, but I hope it continues.

And, on another note, my boss just told me that her brother-in-law just died over the weekend from the flu...he was 50 something......so the flu season is the PITZ! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Over the holidays everyone was sick but me. Well now my throat has been killing me since Friday afternoon. I started sneezing today so I think it's just a cold. I had procrastinated my flu shot and was going to get it TODAY. Of course now I can't since I don't feel well.

Other than that, I am just freaking tired and want to curl up in bed.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    I think we are FINALLY finished with illness, except J continues to have loose poop, and I can't tell if it's from what I'm eating, or what he is eating!
  • Options

More of a lurker but need to get this out because if I vent to DH it will make him feel worse...

our house is on the market and we have a showing tomorrow. My husband started his new job (yea!) last week which means I'm home alone M-F working full time an hour away. I have to do day care pick up & drop off. Our new house will not be ready until late may. My period started for the first time since before having DD (she's 9mo) over the weekend. And to top it all off, I've been having serious nipple pain (nursing only morning and evening now) which was diagnosed as a bleb by a lactation consultant and OB. This was New Year's Eve.  2 weeks later I'm still in pain, been treated for thrush but I think I have an infection of some sort. I took my 2nd diflucan this morning so I'm giving it until Thursday then making some more phone calls...grrrrrr  

thanks for listening if you made it this far... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Found out today that in addition to Julia's flu, she also has an ear infection. With all of that and then some gunk/puss that has been coming out of her eyes in the last week or so - she is now on THREE prescriptions... tamiflu, amox. for the ear infection, and then some eye drops.

I spent most of my day "off" with her today attempting to administer all of these various drugs...!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"