February 2013 Moms

Help with Target registry question.

I'm registered at Target.  On my registry, half my items are available in store only and the other half are online only.  But the completion said the 10% is for one time use only.  Does that mean I have to choose between using it in store or using it online?  I"m not feeling having to split up my completion code.  They should let you use it either way.  One time 10% for in store and one time 10% for online.  Anyone know?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help with Target registry question.

• I don't have the completion coupon in front of me, but I think you are allowed to use it once online and once in the store as long as all purchases are made on the same day. I could be wrong on this - does anyone know for sure?
    Married 2/15/09, BFP #1 02/03/12 - EDD 10/13/12, Missed M/C 03/15/12@9w5d (measuring 8w3d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March" Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP#2 06/13/12 - Emily Samantha born on Feb 9, 2013!
  • When we received ours I bought our online stuff first then a few days later went to the store to try and use it to get the last few things and the register wouldn't accept the coupon because the code had already been used. I was a little irritated by that since, like you, half the stuff was not available both places, so a supervisor came over and overrode it and let me use the coupon again and went on to say they aren't supposed to do that but she didn't agree with the companies policy since so many things weren't available instore.

Hopefully that helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedbowitz:
    I don't have the completion coupon in front of me, but I think you are allowed to use it once online and once in the store as long as all purchases are made on the same day. I could be wrong on this - does anyone know for sure?

Yes that is what mine said! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedbowitz:
    I don't have the completion coupon in front of me, but I think you are allowed to use it once online and once in the store as long as all purchases are made on the same day. I could be wrong on this - does anyone know for sure?

This is also my understanding.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Okay, I'll wait and see whenever I get the completion code what it reads.  Thank you!
  • imageamberrae45:
    When we received ours I bought our online stuff first then a few days later went to the store to try and use it to get the last few things and the register wouldn't accept the coupon because the code had already been used. I was a little irritated by that since, like you, half the stuff was not available both places, so a supervisor came over and overrode it and let me use the coupon again and went on to say they aren't supposed to do that but she didn't agree with the companies policy since so many things weren't available instore. Hopefully that helps.

I had the same issues. It's a one time only thing. Either in store, or online.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My card specifically said good for one time in store and one time online. There were different codes for each. 

Here's the exact wording:

"For use by original recipient for remaining registry items only. Offer good one day at a Target store, and for one online purchase to one address using code below, when used before expiration date." 

Search Boards
"
"