March 2013 Moms

50 days left!

Woo hoo, only 50 days until my due date. But probably going earlier. Who's with me?

Re: 50 days left!

• When I saw I had 46 days left, I felt pretty panicked! I still have so much to do, and everything makes my back hurt! But I'm sure it will all get done eventually : And of course I am excited to see that little face as soon as possible!
  • Me!! I'm really getting to the big uncomfortable stage now. Especially chasing my 9.5 mth old on the floor.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've got 69 left until my due date, but my doctor doesn't expect me to make it that far and given my history I'll be a bit surprised (and probably a little upset, if only for selfish reasons) to go past 38 weeks. So, about 50 days left for me as well.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagemommysangels:
    Woo hoo, only 50 days until my due date. But probably going earlier. Who's with me?

55 days!!! Can't wait!! 

• 60 for me but who really knows Lol!!! Ahhhh so exciting and scary at the same time!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 50 Days left for me too!  But the real countdown is 23 work days left :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have 60 left, and I'm still feeling pretty good!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have like 70 I think, but I always go early. I am super excited.
  • 64 days here!  It's getting closer ladies!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 53 left for me! I'm over feeling like crap and being hurt when my toddler crawls all over me! Lets gooooo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hear you ladies who have younger ones and we're getting exhausted. I have a 2.5 year old and almost 1 year old. I'm done being pregnant but not done preparing, lol. I also have nothing done and it seems like time is flying and I can't get anything done. I bought a few outfits and sleepers but that's it, lol. Still need everything else. I sold all my other son's stuff because I was on mirena - yeah didn't work, lol. My midwife says there is no way I'm making it. I've been having contractions since 30 weeks but we're hoping to get to 36+ weeks. My daughter was 37 weeks and my son wa overdue. Good luck everyone.
  • I think I am 54 days but ds was 2 weeks early, so we shall see!  I can see the end.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    Me!! I'm really getting to the big uncomfortable stage now. Especially chasing my 9.5 mth old on the floor.

I'm in the same boat as you. Bending over to pick up Francesca is a very hard task these days. 

• mommysangels we have the same due date! I expect to go on time, maybe a couple days late. I am out of breath all the time and wiped out...but my nursery is a damn mess and we don't have nearly everything we need so I know I need more time, complete with a couple of good bursts of nesting...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageoliversmom03:

imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    Me!! I'm really getting to the big uncomfortable stage now. Especially chasing my 9.5 mth old on the floor.

I'm in the same boat as you. Bending over to pick up Francesca is a very hard task these days. 

I have a permanent knot under my right shoulder glad from lugging him around! Let's cross our fingers that they walk in the next two months!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm not due until 3/30 but for some reason, whenever I look at the calendar I think he'll be here around 3/1.

The fact that both of my other two came close to a month early isn't helping with that feeling. 

At the same time, I have 54 work days until my due date and if work keeps acting the way they have, I may not have that many days and I'm already on half days due to frequent bh in the afternoon.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"