April 2012 Moms

AW: It's my baby's birthday

I can't believe my baby is 3 YEARS OLD.......she has gotten so big on us!  We did her birthday party on Saturday and I couldn't even go because I was SOO sick....it was coming out both ends....sorry for the TMI.  It just broke my heart I wasn't there, but the good thing is, she had soo much fun I don't think she really cared.

To make up for it, yesterday I felt MUCH better so the two of us went and got a pedi/mani together....she LOVED it, so it kinda made up for it.

Thanks for letting me do an AW.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: It's my baby's birthday

• Happy Birthday! I'm glad you're feeling better!
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • AWwww happy birthday to your DD (and to you as I feel the day is really a celebration about what MOM went through to bring LO into the world- hehehe)

Glad you are feeling better, and a spa day must have been so much fun.  I can't wait to do that kind of thing with my dd

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagejessandandy09:

AWwww happy birthday to your DD (and to you as I feel the day is really a celebration about what MOM went through to bring LO into the world- hehehe)

Thanks!  And so true.....I keep replaying what I was going thru at certain times of the day 3 years ago.......she was born at 3:36pm, so she wasn't actually here yet 3 years ago.  I was in labor for 22 hrs.......so it was high times right now 3 years ago.  Yikes.......glad she's 3 today.....kinda.

• Awesome! Happy birthday to your dd. It sounds like she had a good mommy daughter day to celebrate.

How do you like the age gap? DH and I have had some serious conversations lately about a future LO , and I'm thinking just over 2 years would be perfect for us.
  • imagesharrison88:
    Awesome! Happy birthday to your dd. It sounds like she had a good mommy daughter day to celebrate. How do you like the age gap? DH and I have had some serious conversations lately about a future LO , and I'm thinking just over 2 years would be perfect for us.

Love it!  DD #1 was fully potty trained when DD #2 was 5 weeks old......so it was great only really having 1 in diapers, but at the same time we never got spoiled at no diapers......if you know what I mean.

And DD #1 LOVES her little sister, as does DD #2 LOVES her big sister.  They play together, and DD #1 gives her little sister kisses on her forehead all the time.

I have to say, it deffinately has it's moments, but I like to think I will look back and be thankful that we've put those moments behind us.  It's kinda a funny, we have 2 very close couple friends that are due with their 2nd in March and both of their 1st borns are a few weeks older than our DD #1.  My DH just keeps saying, man, so glad we are past that, they are just getting started ALL OVER AGAIN.  Which I think we feel we never had to start all over again....it was just continuous.

Sorry for the long post back.....

• I'm glad you're feeling better, and it definitely sounds like you two had a fun time to make up for it! Thanks for your insight to how far apart the girls are... I wasn't sure we'd have another baby, then the past few days I've had baby fever BAD, but I'd like them about 2 - 2 1/2 years apart... but maybe I just have baby fever because my sister is due soon. Anyway! It sounds like they are the perfect age apart!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"