October 2011 Moms

Any plans for Valetines day ladies?

We always do the candlelight dinner at White castle and bring the kids.  Totally ghetto, yet totally fun.
siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: Any plans for Valetines day ladies?

• I have no idea.  I guess I should ask my DH what he wants to do.  We used to get a hotel room and eat sushi, but that's not going to happen.  White Castle would be great- too bad there probably isn't one in this assbackward state.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Probably nothing like usual. My grandpa died on Valentine's Day last year so now it's kinda ruined for me. I know. I'm a downer. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We'll most likely just go out to dinner while my mom watches the kids. Home by bedtime. We are real exciting. Wink
  • Our V-day is always this: homemade ravoili and homemade chocolate bag with white chocoloate mousse, fresh berries and raspberry sauce. We usually have a really nice bottle of wine too, but obviously that's out for me this year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ooh, and Valentine's day is after dietbet, so I'm going to eat a mass of chocolate!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• We both don't like to fight the V day crowd so we usually get take out from a fancy restaurant and watch a movie after DS goes down. 
    TTC Since 01/09
    Unexplained IF
    Clomid cycle 1-3 - BFN IUI 1-3 - BFN 
    IVF 1 - BFP 4/4/11 - It's a boy!
    FET 1 - BFP M/C 6/14
    IVF 2 - 33R/19F 12 PGS resulted in 5 normal embies
    FET 1 scheduled 12/10/14
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we will be at Disney World.  Should be fun!
  • I commented on the other valentines post, which seems to have gotten lost between the "LO sleeping habits posts".

We don't celebrate it. My birthday is the day before and our anniversary is the 27th, it just became too much to do all three. So we nixed it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imagePackerfan79:
    We are going to great wolf lodge with the kiddo!

I'm jealous. Maybe I will tell SO we should go there for my birthday. Lol
  • I'm not a big V Day person and all our birthdays except Lo are right around them plus our annual FL trip. Well probably eat at home or get sushi with the kids then bang it out.
  • imagePackerfan79:

Yet another thing Iowa does not have! Dammit, Iowa. At least we have bacon.

imageimage

• I'll be in Hawaii with my whole family, so I don't think it will be particularly romantic!
  • DH got us Book of Mormon tickets and it's in February, so I guess that will be our big outing.  We don't get out much.
  • Probably nothing. We are dull. We have concert tickets to see blackberry smoke and zac brown band the week after.
  • My church might be throwing a sock hop for VD, and if so, I'm in charge of it.  I should probably be there!
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• imagePackerfan79:
    imageElsa1984:
    imagePackerfan79:

I'm jealous. Maybe I will tell SO we should go there for my birthday. Lol

I'll let you know how it is. I'm excited to sit in a lazy pool beer or no beer!

I have been! I commented on the Great Wolf post a day or so ago and mentioned how to cut cost in some areas. We are an hour or two so away from the one in Grand Mound, WA
  • imageMackalien13:

imagejoolz17:
    I'll be in Hawaii with my whole family, so I don't think it will be particularly romantic!

I pity you, Joolz.

I know right? Haha.
  • Have a baby? Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"