Multiples

Bumbleride and Odyssey

Does anyone have both of these? Does the bumbleride fit in the back with the third row up? Am i just dreaming that I can find a vehicle that I can fit my behemoth in?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bumbleride and Odyssey

• I have both, but we actually only use the Bumbleride at our house for walks and haven't taken it anywhere else since getting the Odyssey (we keep our BJCS in the car) so I haven't tried it....but I definitely think it would fit. Good luck!
    imageimage
  • Butting in-

Do you guys like your Bumblerides? This is the stroller we decided on but haven't purchased it yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have an Odyssey, but I have a Bumbleride and love it!  Right now, we just keep the DSNG in the Jeep and the Bumbleride is used to walk around the neighborhood.  That will change when the babies grow out of the DSNG.  The Bumbleride fits in the back of the jeep, but barely.  We have a Jeep 4door Wrangler so if you look up the dimensions of the back and compare that with your Odyssey, that might help.

We bought the stroller from a place locally, so they let me take one of their demos out to the Jeep to make sure it fit before ordering one.  Maybe you can find a local store that will let you do that?

Excitedtostart - we were deciding between the Bumbleride and BJCS.  We liked the side-by-side better.  Plus, the air tires make the ride so smooth!  It is a heavy and large stroller but I love it!

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageExcitedtostart:
    Butting inDo you guys like your Bumblerides? This is the stroller we decided on but haven't purchased it yet.nbsp;

I love my bumbleride but it doesn't fit in the back of my pilot with the whole row up and with 2/3 down I can fit it in sideways which is a pain. I want to just set it in and also get my two additional seats back if I need them. I also have a dsng which I am mostly using still and a combo twin I bought secondhand that is way more compact. Bumbleride drives like a dream though and will work as a lightweight jogger as well.
  • I DO!  We always use it in the back of the van with the 3rd row seats up, never had an issue.  :)  I LOVE the stroller, people  have said it's heavy but I have never had any issue with that.  I absolutely would recommend it to anyone. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yes and yes!

I own 3 bumbleride strollers - that should tell you a little about my love of bumblerides.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"