March 2013 Moms

Best Nursing Bra for large chests

Hi ladies,

Curious if anyone has any good suggestions?  TIA!

Re: Best Nursing Bra for large chests

• I second the Anita brand. I had 2 with DS and they held up for the whole year I used them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just going to ask this, lol. I have a hard time finding regular bras. I'm a 38dd and have no idea where to start. I don't have a store near me where I can try them on. I'm hoping someone is around the same size as me and found a bra that really "works". For regular bras the only one that fits right is olga from jcp.
  • Bravado makes an underwire one that I used with DD and will use again with this one. I'm a 34 F when nursing.
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • I'm a FTM, but me and my SIL are large chested, and she gave me an Anita that she hadn't used, and it is super comfortable and fits well.  FYI, I'm large cupped but narrow rib caged.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Motherhood maternity has some in their store for like $25 so I snatched up a few of those.  They go up to a 40F in store which was impressive.   I'm a 38G when I'm not pregnant and nursing but since that's darn near impossible to find and way to expensive to get my hands on I just buy the 40F from MHM and make it work.  They currently have their bras on sale online for buy 3 get 4th free and reduced price.  WOOHOO
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"