December 2012 Moms

PIP your LO in their coming home outfit

I remember when a couple months ago there was a thread where we all shared PIP's of our cute coming home outfits. Now I want to see pics of those cute LO's in those outfits!

Here is Isabella in hers. Even NB size was swimming on her and I can't believe she has almost outgrown it now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

Re: PIP your LO in their coming home outfit

• This is what we brought Faye home in.  At the hospital her arms barely came out of the sleeves and her feet barely made it to the footies!   She was wearing it yesterday and it was perfect length  but her arms might be a tad bit to long!  I can't believe how much my baby girl has grown in 3 weeks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OP : LO has that pink elephant outfit and I'm so in love with it... so sad that she had grown out of it as of last week :(
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekjsmith9:
    OP : LO has that pink elephant outfit and I'm so in love with it... so sad that she had grown out of it as of last week :(

So does Faye!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO was a chunk at birth (9lbs 5oz) so I am glad that the outfit I ordered ran a little big because she fit perfect in it and her head was already too big for the hat. She is already out of newborn clothes.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was so worried Lydia would be too big for her NB outfit, so I bought the size bigger as well. Little did I know she'd be a peanut and swim in it! Her feet barely hit the knees! I guess it means she'll just get to wear it longer, but it's still too big!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This is what LO came home in. With her being so big her original outfit did not fit her so DH went out and bought the Winnie-the-Pooh outfit for her since he didn't like anything at home. 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Emmett, Day 2 12-26-12 

8 month cutie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"