April 2012 Moms

**Holiday Babies**

lets post our pics of our holiday babies.  Whether its a family photo, or just a baby photo lets share.  Hanunkkah, christmas, kwanzaa, or new years -any photo will do and heck share a couple if you want to!
Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Holiday Babies**

• Well, mine is a family photo.  We went back to Wisconsin for xmas to spend with my mom and step dad......it was great....1st xmas I spent with my mom in 11 years!

The other photo is of xmas morning  with the girls unwrapping their gifts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, and just cuz tinypic is working so well, I thought I'd add the girls in their cute lil tutu's too........

• Loading the player...

• Celebrating Christmas with LO's birthmother...

She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/
  • One more...

My babies on Christmas morning! 

She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/
  • and our professional family one (doesn't count, I know :)

• 4 Generations - my mom and my grandmother

• Awesome pics, ladies!  Steph - we have two pugs, one black and one fawn.  I LOVE pugs! 

kistjenn - it looks like you for LO did an awesome job opening gifts.  Caroline was only into it for no more than 10 minutes and then got overwhelmed.

And...us in Disney a couple weeks ago with the lights at Hollywood Studios

• Family picture. Kind of sums up the kids' personalities. DS is trying to eat something and DD is showing off.

And one of just DS in his Christmas hat and rolls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here's my guy! 

• She looks like a boy, but I love this picture. It cracks me up

And cuz everyone else is posting more than one...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageimage" mce_src="image">

Okay, I don't know why that last one was soooo huge.  I hope this one is better. 

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Seriously. It's a Batmobile!image

And this toy is pretty awesome. It converts from a bike, to a walker to a scooter. He used it as a walker this morning and made it the whole way across the living room!

Christmas morning. Honestly, the nativity and tree were his favorite parts of the holiday. He used the figurines to destroy Bethlehem.  

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • These are all great photos! I missed seeing all of these babies!
    Micah Leonard
  • i love all these adorable pictures! 

I have been having a really hard time with posting pics on the bump, so hope this works and isn't huge, but it won't let me preview first :(

• I love all the pictures. It looks like all the babies thoroughly enjoyed their holidays. Steel, Micah looks so grown up and looks like he got some cool toys! What's the walker / scooter you? I've been looking for something Caroline can use to pull herself up. The toys she has now either aren't stationary enough or are too light.
  • Even since Christmas, he's grown even taller! It's crazy how fast he's growing now!

https://www.vtechkids.com/product/detail/1816/3_in_1_Learning_Zebra_Scooter

That's his bike/walker/scooter, and it's incredibly easy to convert it. We'll let him ride around the house (we obviously have to push him), and then he loves getting help to climb off, and with a few buttons, we can convert it to a walker. He also will sit on the ground moving it back and forth like a giant tonka truck (which I just realized my little boy owns none of). When he uses it to walk, I have to hold it first while he gets his bearings, and then off he goes - mouth wide open!

The Fisher Price learning table (or Leap Frog is good, too) has improved his standing a ton, and now he's starting to try to pull up on it. At first, we put his boppy backwards behind him on the ground, so if he fell, he had a shorter/softer landing. It also worked really well as a chair while he was playing and didn't want to stand. We have spent every day teaching him to fall, so now he doesn't cry when he falls from a standing toy. 

Micah Leonard
  • Awesome! Thanks for the ideas. We have the leapfrog table, but she's trying to pull herself up on it. Never thought to put the boppy under her.

I hope it's not huge! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"