Tennessee Babies

Newborn/Maternity Photographers in Nashville

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some talented newborn and/or maternity photographers in the greater Nashville area! I have found quite a few online but personal recommendations are always better! 

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Newborn/Maternity Photographers in Nashville

• The most incredible photographer I know is Jennifer Henderson from jhenderson studios. Type that into google she has a great website too. She does incredible newborn shoots.
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My two recommendations are Lindsey Drury and Jenny Cruger!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Let me know if you're happy with who you chose. I'm really early but I am looking for the same thing in Nashville : Goodluck!
  • I love Nicole Gagliano. A lot of my friends use her, and I did for my wedding. Also Expressions by Amy is great. I'm considering those two for my next! 

I used Ashley Spears for my daughter's first year. She was super, but also super expensive.  

• Expressions by Amy! We just had some family pictures done... I am not very big this pregnancy, so Amy said we would just postpone an outdoor shoot until I got closer to my due date. She is sooo awesome and is just fantastic with kids. I can't wait to do newborn photos with her... she has a ton of amazing props!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"