October 2012 Moms

GTKY: question game

So to keep the board moving some how about a question game! Reply to the last question posted, then post a question for the next person to answer. The question can be about anything. So, first question:

If you could have any job in the world, not including a SAHM, what job would you choose?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY: question game

• I'll go with my high school dream job; I wanted to be a trainer at Sea World. In practicality I'd want to be a nurse.

What do you drive? What do you want to drive next?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I drive a mini van. Want to drive suburban.

What's your favorite restaurant?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My fav restaurant is a sushi place down the street from my house.

Have you ever stolen anything, if so what?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I stole a dollar from the girl in front of me in middle school. I am not proud of it.

How frequently do you check this board?

• Yes. Nothing crazy though. Mostly candy and I was caught and asked to return it. I totally ate all of it instead.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
  • esmemehl - I wanted to be a dentist.  (I'm in finance.)

Britt - About every 2-3 hours if the LOs and work let me.

What's the craziest/funniest thing you've seen lately? 

image imageimageimage

• imageCLLDLL:
    esmemehl I wanted to be a dentist.nbsp; I'm in finance.
    nbsp;Britt About every 23 hours if the LOs and work let me.
    nbsp;What's the craziest/funniest thing you've seen lately?nbsp;

When the labradoodle that was shaved like a lion scared the community it lives in, I heard a 911 call on the news. The caller sounded panicked saying, "it's about the size of a Labrador retriever!" Had me in stitches.

What do you splurge on?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Shoes and jeans. I feel it's an investment and I have no problem paying 200 for Tory burch flats without feeling guilty, because I wear them to death. Oh, and coffee.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I could watch "For the Love of the Game" every day and never get sick of it. Or "Anchorman".

What is your all time favorite meal to eat? And to cook?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagemeganole25:

Greece! I must go there one day.

What's the one movie you could watch over and over and never get sick of? 

I completely go through a chick flick phase when DH is gone and Because I Said So is one of my faves.  That and Wedding Date.  I also try to catch any disney movie on TV for E.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• 16, and to a guy I had met 4 hours prior. Classy I know.

How often do you and DH/SO DTD? Do you actually enjoy it?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Maybe once a week. No, it still hurts

What is something that you have done that is illegal?

• apparently I went through a red light and a camera got me... no recollection...smoked weed...drank underage...that is all.

ETA: I didn't ask a question!! - what is your favourite activity without LO?

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Running. I love it because it helps me clear my head and it's helping me lose this baby weight.

Q: If you won the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?
  • A house! We're renting a townhouse right now and looking for a house.

When was your first kiss and what was it like?
  • I was in 9th grade.  My boyfriend at the time and I were riding in the back of his friend's car on the way to rent a movie.  We'd been talking about what movie to get and all of a sudden he just leaned over and kissed me.  I was so not expecting him to kiss me so I don't think I even kissed him back! 

What's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

image imageimageimage

• imagenycgirl88:
    Running. I love it because it helps me clear my head and it's helping me lose this baby weight. Q: If you won the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?

I would finish paying off my little sisters student loans. But for me I would buy myself a new car. I would get the Tahoe that I dream about and not worry about paying for gas!

What is your favorite TV show?

• imageLaurenBullock:

imagenycgirl88:
    Running. I love it because it helps me clear my head and it's helping me lose this baby weight. Q: If you won the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?

I would finish paying off my little sisters student loans. But for me I would buy myself a new car. I would get the Tahoe that I dream about and not worry about paying for gas!

What is your favorite TV show?

Arrested Development.  I can't wait for it to come back.

If you could live anywhere in the world--money and proximity to friends and family notwithstanding--where would it be? 

• Not like thrilling dangerous - just stupid and could have been dangerous - walking home alone from bars.  Drunk.

What will/would you name your next baby?

Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If it's a girl, either Isla or Violet. If it's a boy, maybe Gabriel? 

Where did you grow up? Do you still live there? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was born in Hawaii and grew on on the East Coast (military parents).  I now live in the midwest - Ohio.

What book are you currently reading?

DD1 - 08.10
    DD2 - 10.12
       #3 - 04.15
  • I am currently reading Mockingjay. I know I am a little behind on the whole Hunger Games thing but I'm trying.

Maybe this is a cultural thing but I am curious, have you thought about what you would say or how you would react if your LO were to tell you that he/she is gay/lesbian? This is not meant to be controversial, just curious if anyone has thought about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would tell her that she's loved, and she can love whomever whoever? She wants. Being gay isn't a problem, being a drug addict or a murderer is a problem.

Have you ever had a one night stand, if so how many?
  • Just wanted to comment to Rachel.  I live in South Lyon and we are talking about moving to TN.  Just thought it was funny :-)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love to bake cream cheese Brownies and cook crab stuffed mushrooms.

Are you close to your parents? To dh's parents?
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

• Weird Santa socks from my great aunt and uncle.

What is one personality trait you hope your little one gets from you?

• My organization! 

Paying off of this question, what is one personality trait you hope your LO gets from his/her father? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"