August 2013 Moms

Aug 1 due date... who else?

I'm sure there are a lot of us due on 8/1. Happy 11 weeks and OH SO CLOSE to 2nd tri!!! :)

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

Re: Aug 1 due date... who else?

• I'm August 2!! so almost 11 weeks!! I am soo ready for the 2nd tri!

How have you been feeling??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm over the hump I think (THANK GOODNESS!!!!). This pregnancy was worse than my last. I'm so excited for 2nd trimester!

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• Loading the player...
  • 11weeks too!! And so excited to be close to the 2nd trimester just for peace of mind :
  • I am not due on the first but, I had my son August 1, 2011! :)
  • I'm also due August 1!!
  • Yay for August 1 babies!! And go us for being 11 weeks! I'm just glad to almost be done with our 1st trimester.
  • I'm also due August 1.  Have 2nd appointment with the midwife today, so we'll see.  Glad to be almost done with first tri, but still don't really "feel" pregnant!
  • Congrats August 1st mommas!  I'm there with you too (even though I was measuring 3 days behind at my 8 week appt, the dr. kept it at Aug 1).  I am SO glad to almost be done with tri 1.  We have our second appointment on the 22nd and I can't wait.  After that point if all is healthy, I think baby will be public knowledge (though I'm definitely looking quite "thick" through my middle and anyone with any sense probably has already guessed).  Good luck to all of you (us)!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • According to my LMP I'm due Aug 1! However, I prefer to go by when I ovulated...putting me due Aug 6. :)

• Aug. 1st here, too! Feels so far away..geez.
  • I'm also August 1st--I was beginning to think I was the only one! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLJR 84:

According to my LMP I'm due Aug 1! However, I prefer to go by when I ovulated...putting me due Aug 6. :)

This is almost the exact same as me! Doc has me as 8/1 based on LMP, but based on ovulation, I think I'm closer to 8/4 or 8/5. I measured behind (based on 8/1) at my first US, but doc only moves it if it's off by a week or more.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"