1st Trimester

Drugged and fed bologna sandwich

Hi.

I wanted to post a cautionary tale for everyone because it actually happened to me this weekend and was extremely traumatic.

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant (loving every minute of it). This past weekend I attended a party to celebrate a friend's graduation. Well, I declined alcohol because I'm pregnant and was just sipping out of a Poland Springs water bottle. I put my bottle down, and went to the bathroom. When I returned I continued to drink my drink, thinking that I would just participate in party festivities like listening to music and reminiscing with friends...

I was wrong. The last thing that I rememmber was taking one final, fateful sip of my water... When I came to I was halfway through a bologna sandwich! I was absolutely shocked and horrified and immediately tried to get myself to throw it up because I feared the outcome for my baby.

I went to the hospital an hour later when I got over my initial paralysis and was extremely lucky to learn that the baby was unharmed. They have reported it and a full scale investigation is underway.

This is a warning to always guard your drinks because you never know where evil lurks.

Re: Drugged and fed bologna sandwich

• Drinks  LOL! I learned to guard any drinks I had when I was a teenager..And you were 'fed' a bologna sandwhich? Think I would find some new "friends"..Indifferent
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Wow.  Just wow.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I cant even come up with a witty response, but you get an A for creativity and originality. This was pretty funny. 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is special.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I snorted. Possibly twice.

Trust no one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePrimRoseMama:
    This is special.

Yes

Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1 : 05.08.11 : EDD : 01.16.12 : DOB : 01.15.12
    BFP #2 : 12.26.12 : EDD : 09.08.13 : DOB : 09.03.13
  • GD now I want a bologna sandwich
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Did you learn nothing while in college or in your younger party years?  Never leave your drink unattended.

The bologna is not going to hurt you or the baby.   Eat as many bologna sandwiches you want!

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • I'm confused... Which concerns you more, that you were slipped a date rape drug, or that you ate a bologna sandwich?

• imagemagdalina.h:
    GD now I want a bologna sandwich

Agreed.  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
  • imageTurtleMomma:
    I'm confused... Which concerns you more, that you were slipped a date rape drug, or that you ate a bologna sandwich?

Definitely the sandwich.

• Seriously? Wow. I won't even drink anything that I have left unattended if I am in a place that is crowded with people I don't know (or even some I do). I am glad you and the baby are OK.

Anniversary
  • imageTurtleMomma:
    I'm confused... Which concerns you more, that you were slipped a date rape drug, or that you ate a bologna sandwich?

Bwahahahahaha! This!

• imageanewmrsS:

imageTurtleMomma:

Definitely the sandwich.

This gif is exceptional.  It shows how the sandwich can seem so harmless, when in actuality it's just waiting for the opportunity to stab you with that bread knife. 

imageimageimage
  • imagedarjeeling:
    imageanewmrsS:

imageTurtleMomma:

Definitely the sandwich.

This gif is exceptional.  It shows how the sandwich can seem so harmless, when in actuality it's just waiting for the opportunity to stab you with that bread knife. 

/dead

• Total MUD. Check out her post history. Here's a good one:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71161053.aspx 

I doubt she's even really pg. If it is even a "she". I call troll.

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagetwolittlewheels:
    If someone drugged me, they best be force-feeding me something way better than a bologna sandwhich.  At least it wasn't a sausage...Surprise

hahahaha. Maybe THIS is why she is sads. She's more of a sausage girl, that's what she was craving.

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepkaren:

Total MUD. Check out her post history. Here's a good one:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71161053.aspx 

I doubt she's even really pg. If it is even a "she". I call troll.

thank you! i want to slap the people who thought this was real! lol 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
  • What???? What kind of frat party were you at? This is fake, right?
  • You may be pissed that you were drugged and fed a bologna sandwich, but I would be even more PO'd that I was at some trashy party that served bologna to begin with.

• This made my afternoon.  
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • RIGHT! I peeped out her other posts before I responded..WTH? Beer   LOL!

Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageVitaLuna:

You may be pissed that you were drugged and fed a bologna sandwich, but I would be even more PO'd that I was at some trashy party that served bologna to begin with.

Yes

Me and Zech

• imagemegemoney:

Did you learn nothing while in college or in your younger party years?  Never leave your drink unattended.

The bologna is not going to hurt you or the baby.   Eat as many bologna sandwiches you want!

Yes, but this is MUD (made up drama)

• Oh goodness I am laughing so hard right now!! I can't believe anyone thought this was real.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Methinks some of you have misplaced your sense of humor. :)

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • imagedarjeeling:
    imageanewmrsS:

imageTurtleMomma:

Definitely the sandwich.

BAHAHAHA! AMAZING!

Anniversary
  • I know this is MUD but it is pretty fluckin funny.
    imageimageimageimage

• imageamarissa85:
    I know this is MUD but it is pretty fluckin funny.

Agreed.

• imageTurtleMomma:

My thoughts exactly.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• So, are you the new troll in town?  Trolling all of the boards? 
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • I want this as my first "post".

• OH NO NOT LUNCH MEATStick out tongue First of all I call MUD on this...however in the 1 percent chance I am wrong.............. I hope you realize one sandwich isn't going to hurt the baby. I ate lunch meat a ton my first pregnancy and my son is fine! I would be more worried about being drugged. I seriously hope you are a troll and just not that much of a complete idiot!!!!!!!!
  • Hahahaha...what a great story..I miss bologna
  • The bologna is now sad...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Unless a bologna sandwich is a euphemism for something sexual I think you'll be just fine.
    Does everyone have to cry MUD. Can't we just have a little fun with it??
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"