TTC After a Loss

:::::::::::Crazy Train::::::::::::

All aboard!  This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO:

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: :::::::::::Crazy Train::::::::::::

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5 I've settled down from yesterday.

CD and/or DPO: cd14

Can I just ___O___ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Not much yet.

Additional crazy here: I'm actually happy to see my temp go down this morning.  I was afraid I was going to O super early (even though I never have) and have missed out on some good, quality BDing!  Now if DH would get over his flu then I could get all over him! Embarrassed

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• I am mobile so sorry for the format

Crazy level: 6

11dpo

Symptoms: creamy cm is back

Additional Crazy: I was very happy about my temp today and even debated testing tomorrow morning...and the friend I think I need to unfriend her on ff told me that I "finally" have what could be implantation so I shouldn't bother testing for 3days...can we go over implantation one more time....I don't have to see if on my chart right? Or is she right?
    image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3

CD and/or DPO: CD20/ DPO9

Can I just __get a BFP__ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: gassy, tired, tender breast, and emotional

Additional crazy here: Today my temp dropped down to 97.18 which is still above my cover line but still freaks me out.  I took my temp again 30secs later and it was 97.58.  I decided to try one more time directly after and it was 97.33.  I charted with the first number but I don't like my temp dropping like this but I know one temp alone doesn't mean much.  I think I am POAS tomorrow. I am pretty scared about it.  The other times were more to appease myself now I am getting into the serious time frame.  Just got to keep telling myself I am not out until AF shows up. 
    BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    I am mobile so sorry for the format Crazy level: 6 11dpo Symptoms: creamy cm is back Additional Crazy: I was very happy about my temp today and even debated testing tomorrow morning...and the friend I think I need to unfriend her on ff told me that I "finally" have what could be implantation so I shouldn't bother testing for 3days...can we go over implantation one more time....I don't have to see if on my chart right? Or is she right?

Your friend is smoking crack.  The odds are very, very, very low that you will see implantation on your chart.  I'm mentally smacking her right now.  

• imageGavinRonansMom:
    I am mobile so sorry for the format Crazy level: 6 11dpo Symptoms: creamy cm is back Additional Crazy: I was very happy about my temp today and even debated testing tomorrow morning...and the friend I think I need to unfriend her on ff told me that I "finally" have what could be implantation so I shouldn't bother testing for 3days...can we go over implantation one more time....I don't have to see if on my chart right? Or is she right?

Not everyone gets an implantation dip. I did with my first bfp, but not the most recent one. If your friend is on FF I'm pretty sure they even have that info on there somewhere, so I'm not sure why your friend is so fixated on this?

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • level of crazy: 3 in regards to ttc today... 10 in regards to work issues.

CD13... possibly 1DPO

can I just  ___have a baby___ already?

signs & symptoms: nothing special

Additional Crazy: I'm ready to punch someone at work today. If you knew me in real life, you would know that it takes something, very, very, major to get me to this point. In the ten years I've been at this job, I've felt this level of frustration maybe 5 times. whew! ok, time for some detox tea and deep breaths!

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;

• imageellajune2012:

imageGavinRonansMom:
    I am mobile so sorry for the format

11dpo

Additional Crazy: I was very happy about my temp today and even debated testing tomorrow morning...and the friend I think I need to unfriend her on ff told me that I "finally" have what could be implantation so I shouldn't bother testing for 3days...can we go over implantation one more time....I don't have to see if on my chart right? Or is she right?

Not everyone gets an implantation dip. I did with my first bfp, but not the most recent one. If your friend is on FF I'm pretty sure they even have that info on there somewhere, so I'm not sure why your friend is so fixated on this?

I know she is right!?
    image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagemdharrison:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: About a 6 CD and/or DPO: CD 20  Can I just ___________ already?!?! Confirm O  Signs Symptoms: I was super crampy yesterday, had a opk on CD 18, EWCM is drying up.   Additional crazy here: All signs point to ovulation within the last two days. I figured that today my temp rise would continue, but I had a drop. But it dropped. So I looked up fallback rises and it looks like that might be it. Who knows, we just have to wait it out. And I know that. Doesn't make it easier, but I know that waiting is the only option.

Waiting patiently is not working for me. I just entered 3 days worth of temps in to my chart to see if I would get CHs - nope. 

• imageQuigleyCat1:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5 I've settled down from yesterday.

Additional crazy here: I'm actually happy to see my temp go down this morning.  I was afraid I was going to O super early (even though I never have) and have missed out on some good, quality BDing!  Now if DH would get over his flu then I could get all over him! Embarrassed

Good! FX your husband gets feeling better quickly.

• imagebuggirl72:

imageGavinRonansMom:
    I am mobile so sorry for the format

11dpo

Your friend is smoking crack.  The odds are very, very, very low that you will see implantation on your chart.  I'm mentally smacking her right now.  

Thank you! Why can't she just let me be excited about my temp! I feel great about it....although I am scared of seeing is drop. I think I am going to buy a frer at target today...encase that's better than the wondfo.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagebuggirl72:
    imageQuigleyCat1:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5 I've settled down from yesterday.

Good! FX your husband gets feeling better quickly.

Time to get the bd'ing on! Tell dh just not to breath on you. Ha. GL
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageklbowie:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3

CD and/or DPO: CD20/ DPO9

Can I just __get a BFP__ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: gassy, tired, tender breast, and emotional

Additional crazy here: Today my temp dropped down to 97.18 which is still above my cover line but still freaks me out.  I took my temp again 30secs later and it was 97.58.  I decided to try one more time directly after and it was 97.33.  I charted with the first number but I don't like my temp dropping like this but I know one temp alone doesn't mean much.  I think I am POAS tomorrow. I am pretty scared about it.  The other times were more to appease myself now I am getting into the serious time frame.  Just got to keep telling myself I am not out until AF shows up. 

You are right - one temp does not mean much.  FX that it goes back up tomorrow.  Remember that 10dpo is still pretty early for POAS.  

• imageklbowie:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3nbsp;CD and/or DPO: CD20/ DPO9nbsp;Can I just __get a BFP__ already?!?!nbsp;Signs amp; Symptoms: gassy, tired, tender breast, and emotionalnbsp;Additional crazy here: Today my temp dropped down to 97.18 which is still above my cover line but still freaks me out. nbsp;I took my temp again 30secs later and it was 97.58. nbsp;I decided to try one more time directly after and it was 97.33. nbsp;I charted with the first number but I don't like my temp dropping like this but I know one temp alone doesn't mean much. nbsp;I think I am POAS tomorrow. I am pretty scared about it. nbsp;The other times were more to appease myself now I am getting into the serious time frame. nbsp;Just got to keep telling myself I am not out until AF shows up.nbsp;

Those are some crazy temps that span over a few seconds! FX that your test is a bfp!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageellajune2012:
    level of crazy: 3 in regards to ttc today... 10 in regards to work issues. CD13... possibly 1DPOcan I justnbsp; ___have a baby___ already?signs amp; symptoms: nothing specialAdditional Crazy: I'm ready to punch someone at work today. If you knew me in real life, you would know that it takes something, very, very, major to get me to this point. In the ten years I've been at this job, I've felt this level of frustration maybe 5 times. whew! ok, time for some detox tea and deep breaths!

Sorry work is sucking!

When are you testing?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    imagebuggirl72:

imageGavinRonansMom:

Thank you! Why can't she just let me be excited about my temp! I feel great about it....although I am scared of seeing is drop. I think I am going to buy a frer at target today...encase that's better than the wondfo.

FRERs are better. I never did get a positive with a wondfo last cycle but I did with FRER.  And, from what I googled the heck out of, evap lines are rare on FRERs. 

• imageellajune2012:

level of crazy: 3 in regards to ttc today... 10 in regards to work issues.

CD13... possibly 1DPO

can I just  ___have a baby___ already?

signs & symptoms: nothing special

Additional Crazy: I'm ready to punch someone at work today. If you knew me in real life, you would know that it takes something, very, very, major to get me to this point. In the ten years I've been at this job, I've felt this level of frustration maybe 5 times. whew! ok, time for some detox tea and deep breaths!

I'm glad you are relaxed on the TTC front!  

• imagebuggirl72:

imagemdharrison:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

About a 6

CD and/or DPO:

CD 20 

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Confirm O 

Signs Symptoms:

I was super crampy yesterday, had a opk on CD 18, EWCM is drying up.  

Additional crazy here:

All signs point to ovulation within the last two days. I figured that today my temp rise would continue, but I had a drop. But it dropped. So I looked up fallback rises and it looks like that might be it. Who knows, we just have to wait it out. And I know that. Doesn't make it easier, but I know that waiting is the only option.

Waiting patiently is not working for me. I just entered 3 days worth of temps in to my chart to see if I would get CHs - nope. 

Boo! I hope those ch come soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    imagebuggirl72:

imagemdharrison:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: About a 6 CD and/or DPO: CD 20  Can I just ___________ already?!?! Confirm O  Signs Symptoms: I was super crampy yesterday, had a opk on CD 18, EWCM is drying up.   Additional crazy here: All signs point to ovulation within the last two days. I figured that today my temp rise would continue, but I had a drop. But it dropped. So I looked up fallback rises and it looks like that might be it. Who knows, we just have to wait it out. And I know that. Doesn't make it easier, but I know that waiting is the only option.

Boo! I hope those ch come soon!

My chart is a mess this time.  I just adjusted the last two days to reflect what my temp "should" have been around 4 a.m.  Which means I removed a 98.18 and a 97.96.  to set them both to 97.6ish. Ugh.

Apparently I am going to have to keep peeing on OPKs just in case the positive the other day was a fake-out. 

• imageGavinRonansMom:
    I am mobile so sorry for the format Thank you! Why can't she just let me be excited about my temp! I feel great about it....although I am scared of seeing is drop. I think I am going to buy a frer at target today...encase that's better than the wondfo.

Next time send her here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

their study found that:

• 11% of charts that showed ovulation but did not result in a pregnancy displayed this pattern.
    • 23% of charts that showed ovulation and did result in a pregnancy showed this pattern.

I've gotten BFPs very early using a frer... like 10dpo. Good luck!!!

imageimage

• imagekklamb10:
    I'm on mobile so sorry for the format. CD:18 thinking I O'd yesterday but will need to wait and see. My level of crazy is about a 5. I know there is nothing I can do about it but I O'd a little later than I thought I would and DH has been really sick so our timing was terrible! I'm pretty sure we are out this cycle but my crazy self keeps telling me there could be a chance. I don't have BD on FF cause DH didn't want strangers seeing our sex life. We went at it like animals over the weekend, nothing Mon or Tue, had sex last night but DH didn't finish. So pretty sure all hopes of getting PG this cycle are gone (insert sad face that mobile would eat)

Your CM looks good for the weekend - so that is good for sperm lasting until Wednesday (after watching The Great Sperm Race, I now imagine sperm hanging out and knitting to pass the time). 

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 4

CD and/or DPO: CD 16/4 DPO

Can I just already?!?!  Fast forward time...

Signs & Symptoms: Starting to get some breast soreness  but with fibrocystic breasts this is common to have all the time.  Breakouts....I have bad skin, so again not  uncommon!

Additional crazy here: I got my first CH for CD 12 and it is exciting.  I totally see how people get addicted to temping! I am in the 2WW so we will see.  Crazy should increase next week!

• imagemdharrison:

I did this too.  Both on FAM and on Advanced settings.  

I've officially lost my marbles. 

I think my marbles are hiding with yours.

• Level of crazy: 7

CD38

Signs and symptoms: I don't really know anymore. My body has been all outa whack with no real sight of "normalcy" in sight.

Additional crazy: I had a tiny tiny bit of BRIGHT pink when I wiped this morning again. Its starting to mess with my brain.
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: A 5

CD and/or DPO: CD 42/DPO 16

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Get Aunt Flo

. Additional crazy here:  No signs or symptoms of anything, not of AF or anything. I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN, which I figured...now I'm just waiting for AF to stop messing with me so I can move on the the next cycle

BFP #1 June 1, 2012 missed m/c July 3, 2012 Cytotec July 12, 2012 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Chart TTCAL March Siggy Challenge: Chris O'Dowd Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:7ish

CD and/or DPO:CD 17/1dpo???

Can I just ______Confirm O_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:None

Additional crazy here:  My body hates me this month.  My temps got wonky and now FF is confused.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• imagejokyho:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: A 5

CD and/or DPO: CD 42/DPO 16

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Get Aunt Flo

. Additional crazy here:  No signs or symptoms of anything, not of AF or anything. I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN, which I figured...now I'm just waiting for AF to stop messing with me so I can move on the the next cycle

I am sorry for the BFN.  Did you use a FRER? 

• imagemlal78:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

CD and/or DPO: 11dpo

Can I just ___get af/bfp________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:tender boobs still, and tearing up at stuff on pinterest this morning, smh.

Additional crazy here:I actually convinced myself to test this morning even though I am convinced af is going to show in 4 days.  BFN of course.  I am shaking my head at myself.  At least it was a cheapie.

(((hugs))) for the bfn. Even when you are convinced it's going to be a no it still is not easy to see. 

• imageGatorsgirl731:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:7ish

CD and/or DPO:CD 17/1dpo???

Can I just ______Confirm O_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:None

Additional crazy here:  My body hates me this month.  My temps got wonky and now FF is confused.

What's up with the wonky temps! Tell your body it better give you a nice 97.3 or higher tomorrow! I really wish it was that easy . . . 

• Ill play!  Thanks for posting, Bug!

CD and/or DPO: CD16

Can I just _____O_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Yesterday I had a positive opk (woot woot), was bloated, my skin broke out, and I was super hungry.

Additional crazy here: CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT MY CHART AND STALKING OTHER CHARTS ON FF. PLEASE PULL ME AWAY FROM FF. IM A CHART STALKING ADDICT.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3

CD and/or DPO: DPO 3

Can I just ______POAS_____ already?!?!

Signs Symptoms: just have some tender breasts.

Today I got my CH finally , so I know I O'd. This is my first cycle temping, so far it was good. Took couple of days to adjust to waking up just to take my temp. Based on the info FF tells me that I have a high chance this cycle. Then again FF gave me that before!

Happy almost Friday ladies.

• imageLoppy19:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 5

CD and/or DPO: 13/3

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Please keep my CHs???

Signs & Symptoms: Creamy CM since yesterday. 

Additional crazy here: I haven't been the perfect temper so I am hoping my CHs stay and are right. I would have a halfway decent chance then.

Dotted CHs are always scary! FX they stay!

• imageedgia:

Ill play!  Thanks for posting, Bug!

CD and/or DPO: CD16

Can I just _____O_____ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Yesterday I had a positive opk (woot woot), was bloated, my skin broke out, and I was super hungry.

Additional crazy here: CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT MY CHART AND STALKING OTHER CHARTS ON FF. PLEASE PULL ME AWAY FROM FF. IM A CHART STALKING ADDICT.

Woot to a +OPK!!!!  Now stop looking at your chart - it will not change!

• imagemmedov01:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3 CD and/or DPO: DPO 3 Can I just ______POAS_____ already?!?! Signs Symptoms: just have some tender breasts. Today I got my CH finally , so I know I O'd. This is my first cycle temping, so far it was good. Took couple of days to adjust to waking up just to take my temp. Based on the info FF tells me that I have a high chance this cycle. Then again FF gave me that before! Happy almost Friday ladies.

It's always nice when FF likes your timing. Glad the temping is going well and you got your CHs. 

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: CD 25/ DPO 11

Can I just __a BFP_________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing. At this point I am just holding on to hope. I did not BD on the day I should have and I have no symptoms but I am still hoping that just maybe this will be my month.

Additional crazy here: I am going to try out my wondfos in the morning. I feel like if I dont get at least a faint line then I am out for this month. I was probably out this month when DH and did not BD on my O day but like I said I am being hopeful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"