November 2012 Moms

Roll Call

I am not sure if this has been done or not yet.

Remember when we did the post where we got everybodys info together.
EDD- Babies Sex-Names

I am interested to see what everybodys actual due dates were, whethere the gender was correct from the U/S and for those who went gender neutral what they ended up having.
And also to see what names everybody picked. And whether it was the same name they initially picked out.

My EDD was Nov 3
gave birth- Oct 29(never thought I would be an Octo mom!)

I was told I was having a boy and he was a boy

Original names we picked were Ethan and Lincoln.
DS name is Easton

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Roll Call

• Been a lurker forever, coming out of the woodwork now I guess!

Actual due date was 28 Nov, born on 27 Nov. We had two boys already, ultrasound said boy and he indeed was a handsome baby boy. We went with family names and narrowed it down to two: Coblentz or Owen, we went with Owen.

Will post an intro soon if little man cooperates!

KEEP CALM and LATCH ON!

dee & bee
    mom & dad to 3 boys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My due date was 11/29 and Bryce was born 11/18.

He was a boy the whole time. 

Bryce Attilio is the name we first both liked and it stuck. I wanted Vincent or Clinton.  I still love both. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD was initially  12/6/12 then after 2 US it was changed to12/12/12. She was born on 11/30/12.

i was told she was a girl, SHE'S still a girl :)

from the minute we found out we were expecting we knew the name would be Elliott no matter the gender. We didn't even discuss any other name. 

• EDD was 11/17 and actual birthday is 11/17.
    DD was a girl all along.
    DH and I couldn't agree on names until the very end. I wanted Eleanor Jane or Ava Claire. He wanted Annabelle or Annelise. We settled on Elise Claire.

• My DD was November 12. LO was born November 7 (induced because of medical reasons).

We didn't know the gender.. it was a boy! I had thought boy the entire time so my "mom instinct" was right.

We decided on names just a few weeks before.. we were between Owen Luke & Owen Reid. Other contenders were Noah & Harrison. His name is Owen Reid.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageandrea.berg07:
    EDD was initially nbsp;12/6/12 then after 2 US it was changed to12/12/12. She was born on 11/30/12.i was told she was a girl, SHE'S still a girl :from the minute we found out we were expecting we knew the name would be Elliott no matter the gender. We didn't even discuss any other name.nbsp;

I'm typically one who likes feminine names on girls, but I LOVE the name Elliott on a girl. Hubbs vetoed it.

• EDD was November 25th; I was induced on the 29th.  

Was told at 12 weeks he was a boy... and he was!

Name is Elias William; it was between that and Elias Carl.  The middle names are our grandfather's names.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It would be cool if we put this all together organized again too. I can try to do it if no one else wants to. I loved seeing the chart last time, but I guess I'm nerdy like that lol.

FTM
    EDD: 11/15 Actual: 11/12
    M was and is still a boy!
    We chose to name him Matthew Joseph and that stayed the same as well
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I'll chime in since I'm currently stuck on the couch with a sleeping baby on my lap. He wakes up every time I try to put him down :-/

edd was nov 9, born on nov 20!!  I was a cranky overdue pregnant lady!

boy from the get-go.

we tossed around a bunch of names, but ended up going with William James, family names pulled from both our grandfathers, dh's middle name, and my father and uncle. Thank goodness it wasn't a girl, bc we were nowhere near agreement on girls names!

• EDD was 11/11, DS2 was born on Halloween!! So fun!

We had some really odd names picked out but ended up choosing Theodore(Teddy) a few weeks before he was born

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • STM... we have a 3 year old son, Zachary Thomas.

EDD this time was Nov 29, born Nov 24.
    She was a girl the whole time, and I had 4 US due to her being LGA.
    I picked her name, Mackenzie, and I knew DH would like it eventually... just like what happened with DS. Her MN is Ann, MIL and my late grandma's name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • EDD was Nov 1, but from charting we believed it was the 7th

Gave birth Nov 13

We were Team Green, had a little boy!

We struggled with names. We thought we were decided on a boy name and a girl name but kept questioning our choice for a boy name. We ultimately named our son Merritt Finley and we both love it.

• l. FTM

EDD: 11/16.   Actual: 11/9.    Scheduled C-section because he was breech and couldnt be turned.

DH and I  both had a feeling that he'd be a boy and it was confirmed by the 20 week ultrasound.

We knew the middle name would be Richard after my dad and DH's grandfather. Initially, I liked Alexander or Everett, but DH wanted to name him David or Davidson. We decided on Benjamin (a name that we had previously discussed but werent sure if we loved) in the operating room. It just seemed perfect once we saw him.

• Thanks. It's my husbands middle and his grandma's maiden name, so it does have some family meaning behind it which made me love it ever !
  • Our EDD was Nov 19 and Little Man was born Nov 18.
    We were Team Green, so were surprised to see a little boy. I thought girl the whole time until a couple weeks before he was born and then I started having boy dreams.
    Our names were Sophia Ann or Logan Emmett and we went with Logan Emmett.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • FTM

EDD: 11/25 actual 11/14

We knew we were having a girl. We had names narrowed down to Beatrice or Margaret. We chose Margaret Louise (Maggie).

Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • EDD 12/9
    Birthday 11/27

U/S 1 girl
    U/S 2 boy
    Birthday boy

We only discussed Victor as a boy name and Eliana as a girl name. He is Victor. And one day he'll have a sister named Eliana.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • imagekbl13:

l. FTM

EDD: 11/16.   Actual: 11/9.    Scheduled C-section because he was breech and couldnt be turned.

DH and I  both had a feeling that he'd be a boy and it was confirmed by the 20 week ultrasound.

We knew the middle name would be Richard after my dad and DH's grandfather. Initially, I liked Alexander or Everett, but DH wanted to name him David or Davidson. We decided on Benjamin (a name that we had previously discussed but werent sure if we loved) in the operating room. It just seemed perfect once we saw him.

I love the name Ben, and I would have fought for it if this one ended up being a boy. MN would have also been Richard! DS's MN is my dad's name, so we knew this LO would have MIL's or FIL's (Richard) first name as a MN. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My edd was 11/16. We were told we were having a girl and that we did.
    I had to be induced and Jessica Marie was born 11/21.

I am a staying home from work for a while. I have a 6yr old boy and 7wk old girl.
  • EDD Nov 7th
    Birthday Oct 27th

They told us he was a boy at our 20wk AS scan. He is a boy!

We knew for sure the middle name would be James after DH's late father. His first name is Copper, it's also an homage to his dad. Copper James. It fits him.

• EDD: 11/27 

Actual Date: 11/20 via scheduled c secsection

We were told at 20 week US he was a boy and still is! We knew middle would be Gary after my late father but weren't sure for a long time on first. We were going back and forth on Hunter and Brayden. Towards the end of pregnancy we came across Porter and narrowed it to Porter or Brayden. Literally 10 min prior to surgery DH filled out paperwork but told me to fill in first....Porter stuck. Porter Gary it is! 

• My EDD was November 30.

Had emergency csec November 28.

We weren't going to find out what baby was but we moved into our brand new home and baby's room NEEDED to be decorated before baby got here.

We were told a boy, had a boy.

DS name is Zane Bentley. We have had his name picked out for as long as we had been trying to get pregnant. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Due Date- Nov 8th

Birth Date- Oct 31st

I was told girl, she was a girl!

Original Names- Rylee Grace or Grace Ann

Actual- Grace Ann 

• EDD: 10/31

Born: 11/8 (we had scheduled an induction but I went into labor before needing it, then had to get a c-section since I was too small and she was too big and got stuck)

At our 12 w appt the tech did a preliminary guess baby was a girl and each U/S after confirmed, she' still a girl

Name: We narrowed it down to Grayson and Ellia. Friends of ours had a boy a week before us and named him Grayson, so it made our decision easier. Middle name is Amesley, a combination of my mom's maiden and my middle name and DH' late grandfather's middle name.

ps, I can't update my siggy from my iPad for some annoying reason, so you'll have to wait a little longer to see a picture of Ellia Amesley :) 

Ellia33_zps24161a44

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
  • My EDD was 11.22 but delivered a baby girl on 11.14.
    I have always loved the name McKenzie but DH said it was too Irish for our very Italian last name. I had a student named Denali.. Which I loved too. But DH said no since it's a car. He wanted Giada.. since he likes the chef on Food Network. So I came up with Gianna which is close to that. We both loved it and named her Gianna Marie.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 23, then 20 week had me at 28th.
    When it came down to induction, after a long talk with my OB, we went with Nov 17th
    Induced on Nov 23rd, failed, had emergency csection on Nov 24th

We were told girl, and she's a girl.

When DH and I first started dating, we knew if were to have kids, and have a girl, we would name her Arianna, and we did.
    Arianna Lynn

Sorry, this ended up being a very wordy answer
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FTM

Due 11/28, born on 11/24

Boy from the start!

Named Hugin Henning "Hugh"; I let his dad pick whatever middle name he wanted. We had a huge list, but settled on Hugin once I discovered it.

image   My chart 

• Hi all!

EDD was 11/26, and I delivered on 11/29. We knew he was a boy from 16 weeks and sure enough, he was! We chose Brennan Wayne as the name.
  • EDD Nov 17, Birthday Oct 5

Was told boy at 18wks and he was

We stuck with the original name we chose for him: Oliver Thomas

• Lebongo.........you're Really preggo!!! Lol!
  • EDD was Nov. 17. He was born the 20th.

They said it was a boy and we got a boy!!

We threw some names around but the day we found out we were having a boy we picked the name Kendrick John and that is what we named him!

• EDD was due 11/13, born 11/17. I had a feeling he'd come on the 17th from the start.

We were team green, but DS had other plans as he gave us a show at the first ultrasound at 17w. He proceeded to show off his junk at every ultrasound thereafter.

FI chose Shawn Michael after his brother who died at birth. Michael was also my grandfather's name.
  • My EDD was 11/27 and he was born 12/3.

We were told he was a boy at 16 weeks and he is!

His name was always Samuel.  Even before we knew he was a boy, we were calling him Sam. 

• EDD 12/12 CS scheduled 12/8 due to succenturiate placenta, she had other plans and arrived via CS 11/23

I felt she was a girl at the start, and I was right! We have loved the name Charlotte since we were in college, and now she's here !

• My EDD was November 12th, and gave birth on November 5th.

I was told I was having a bou and that's what he is!

Original name we picked was Parker, and that's what we went with
    V|V TSP V|V
  • EDD 12.02 born 11.25 All girl. Hannah Marian.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EDD: 11/21 
    Actual: 11/10 via emergency CS 

Was told it was a boy & it was!

Boy names: Jackson Joseph or Lincoln Joseph...  

Jackson Joseph it was! His nickname is JJ. 

• Due Date: 11/11
    Born: 10/26
    We were team green but both thought boy. Then surprise! She's definitely a girl! :

We had chose Hallie Ann as our girl name then I got two students at work named Hallie and I started questioning it, but as soon as I saw her, I knew she was a Hallie.
  • EDD: 11/30

Birthday: 11/26

We were told he would be a boy and he was!

My husband has loved the name Asa since about a year after we first started dating, so we went with Asa, and his middle name is Patrick after DH's father. 

• My EDD was November 28, she was born November 27. I was told she was a girl, and she was, obviously, a girl. We named her Olivia Ruth when I was about 30 weeks pregnant with her, and we kept that name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"