October 2012 Moms

video monitor recs

My best friend is having baby number 2 and said she wanted to get herself a video monitor since her little ones will be sharing a room. I want to get this for her, and i want to get a nice one. Can anyone recommend theres?

This brings back baby shower post meeeeeemories...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: video monitor recs

• We have the Summer Infant Plus Series Touch Plus Color Video Monitor. It's almost $50 cheaper at Walmart. So if you have a BRU rewards card make sure you print out the ad so they price match at BRU. If you chose to get it. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Motorola one is very highly recommended. I have it but haven't used it yet, so I can't tell you from personal experience, but I did a bunch it research, and it was my top pick. Also, everytime I've seen it asked on TB, that has been the general consensus.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Love our Motorola. Staring at the video monitor now!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageCK2MD:

imagealyson686:
    The Motorola one is very highly recommended. I have it but haven't used it yet, so I can't tell you from personal experience, but I did a bunch it research, and it was my top pick. Also, everytime I've seen it asked on TB, that has been the general consensus.

I have it and am using it at this very moment. I like the remote zoom feature, the temp display, and the fact that I can tell whether LO's eyes are open or closed (she is a noisy sleep and this lets me tell if she's actually awake). It will also play lullabyes but we haven't used this feature yet. It also has a microphone feature, which thus far I've only used to freak out our dogs when I catch them in LO's room ;)

All of this
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Motorola MBP33, 34, or 36... one comes with 2 cameras if you would need them. You can connect up to 4.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagecardiganmom:
    imageCK2MD:

imagealyson686:
    The Motorola one is very highly recommended. I have it but haven't used it yet, so I can't tell you from personal experience, but I did a bunch it research, and it was my top pick. Also, everytime I've seen it asked on TB, that has been the general consensus.

I have it and am using it at this very moment. I like the remote zoom feature, the temp display, and the fact that I can tell whether LO's eyes are open or closed (she is a noisy sleep and this lets me tell if she's actually awake). It will also play lullabyes but we haven't used this feature yet. It also has a microphone feature, which thus far I've only used to freak out our dogs when I catch them in LO's room ;)

All of this

Yup I have and love it!
  • foscam. its far less expensive than the others and you can access it on your phone, ipad etc.
  • If your lo's shared a room, would you need two cams? Her ds1 is 18 months.

Thanks for the suggestions!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegusabbey:
    If your lo's shared a room, would you need two cams? Her ds1 is 18 months. Thanks for the suggestions!

unless the cribs are side by side you wouldnt be able to see them both with the foscam at the same time. however, the foscam can be moved remotely to scan the room. it would just have to be angled so you could see both cribs from one spot as it doesnt zoom

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"