Baby Names

Middle Names for Baby Girl- Help!

Three names on our list are Matilda, Addison,and Elsie- but I cannot come up with a middle name for any of them! I would like a softer middle name for Addison but not to flowery of a middle name for Elsie. I tend to like less common middle names, staying away from Lynn, Marie, ect. We are due in about 5 weeks so any ideas would be appreciated! 

Re: Middle Names for Baby Girl- Help!

• The one Addison I know is Addison Olivia-- which i think sounds pretty.

Would you do Matilda Elise?

Matilda Jane

Matilda June

Matilda Helen

Matilda Lynne

Elise Nicole

Elise Angela

Elise Catherine/ Katerine

Elise Faye

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Pearl, June, Jane, Blair, Ivy

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Loading the player...
  • Addison Olivia- is a nice pairing, but I have a niece that is named Olivia so cannot do that. Also thought about the name Pearl for a middle name but that name is out as well regarding another family member! 
  • Have you looked into family names?  Both my mother and her sister used former maiden names as the middle names for their girls - my middle is Anderson, and my cousin's middle is Bailey.  I think it is a great tradition, and plan on doing the same for my (hypothetical) children.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green
  • I like Addison grace or Elizabeth.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Addison Rose....I'm not usually one to pick "Rose" but I think it sounds gorgeous w/ Addison!

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"