Trying to Get Pregnant

~~TTGP Grad Check In~~

Best day of the week!

Let's see 'em! Smile

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

Re: ~~TTGP Grad Check In~~

• imageauroraloo:

Aww, sorry you're sick. Those pants are adorable. Smile

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • If I don't post early I am the last one here! I am five weeks tomorrow. My first beta showed a level of 21, the second beta a level of 105 3 days later, and I go tody for a 3rd beta. My progesterone was low so I have to double what I was taking with the last pregnancy. I am nervous about how it is going to make me feel, but will gladly do it! I will be scheduling my 1st ultrasound in a few days and my dr said he wants to do an extra in the first tri. So far no real big symptoms. Just praying things keep progressing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedaynakako:
    If I don't post early I am the last one here! I am five weeks tomorrow. My first beta showed a level of 21, the second beta a level of 105 3 days later, and I go tody for a 3rd beta. My progesterone was low so I have to double what I was taking with the last pregnancy. I am nervous about how it is going to make me feel, but will gladly do it! I will be scheduling my 1st ultrasound in a few days and my dr said he wants to do an extra in the first tri. So far no real big symptoms. Just praying things keep progressing.

I am typically a dirty dirty luckier on this thread, bust I just want to say GL and I really hope things go well for you!

• imagedaynakako:

Good luck, Dayna! I am thinking about you and really hoping things continue to go smoothly!

imageimage

2nd Tri! WOOT WOOT! So far everything is going good. We had our monthly appointment last friday, HB was 156 and I had lost 4lbs (thanks 1st tri). I have finally got my appetite back, YAY! Nice to see all the bfp's lately and I'm still rooting for all the ladies on TTGP... especially my homie CLE Wink!

Edit: fix pic size

imageimage

always my babies

• imagedaynakako:
    If I don't post early I am the last one here! I am five weeks tomorrow. My first beta showed a level of 21, the second beta a level of 105 3 days later, and I go tody for a 3rd beta. My progesterone was low so I have to double what I was taking with the last pregnancy. I am nervous about how it is going to make me feel, but will gladly do it! I will be scheduling my 1st ultrasound in a few days and my dr said he wants to do an extra in the first tri. So far no real big symptoms. Just praying things keep progressing.

keeping my FX for you! keep those beta numbers going up up up! GL!! 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Wow....I'm early today!  Well, nothing new to really report.  Baby is face down, finally.  My nasty, swollen feet are soooo much better with these compression socks now!  Its amazing I can fit into my shoes again!Wink  Other than that, I have no real complaints...everything is measuring just fine.  Although I am getting sick of people saying "haven't you had that baby yet??"  Or "You are going to have a big baby!"  Umm, no I am not.....my Dr says I am measuring fine, azzhat!

Lots of love for all the TTGPer's out there!!!!

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imagejessuhmarie:

I am 31w and some change. I can't believe how fast this is all going! Not much exciting is going on with me. My shower is still two weeks away and everything looks pretty good as far as I can tell. I have a stubborn little girl that really didn't want to cooperate with her 3D ultrasound both times we attempted :P She knows that just makes me more anxious to meet her to see what she looks like!

You look gorg & and i lurveee the name you have picked out! 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• imagedaynakako:

Good luck, Dayna!!!!!  Hoping for a great 3rd beta!!!

see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
  • I can't believe I am early for this today!! I haven't checked in for a long time. 35 weeks this past Sunday and I cannot believe how close we are. I am getting nervous, anxious, excited! I can't wait to see everyone else update!!

View Raw Image" height="240" width="320">

don't mind me I wasn't feeling well the morning I took this!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Morning! Here's James from his 1 month picture. He's now 5.5 weeks but I think this is just the cutest thing ever so I have to share. For the most part he's a really good baby, just some reflux/gas issues we are getting under control. He knows days from nights sonic do get some sleep and I cant complain. He's also started social smiling and cooing a lot, which is just about the greatest thing ever.
    I just heard a pretty big pooppolosion so I've got a diaper to change but hope to be able to check back later. If not, Happy new year ladies!
    Well, I think that face is adorable but you all probably don't need to see it so big. Can anyone tell me how to resize it on a tablet?
    Hopefully fixed it
  • I am so excited to finally get to check in here!  A lot of you won't recognize me as it has been awhile since I've spent much time on TTGP, but I used to be a reg (under the sn - dawn2zzs).  It has been a long road and finally, after 3 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, we got our BFP with IVF #2!  Beta 1 was 107 and then beta 2, 8 days later, was 4,650!!  That's a doubling time of ~35 hours.  We have our first u/s one week from today and we're so excited to find out if we're having more than one.

Symptoms have come and gone but I have really sore boobs, especially at night and some off and on nausea.  Nothing too bad... but wow, the dreams are vivid.  I had one last night where I was hot for my RE!!!  Of course, it wasn't really my RE but some actor playing my RE... but it was hot.  What's really annoying though is that even in my dream I was faithful to MH!  I told "hot RE" that I couldn't cheat on my husband!!  So much for a good sex dream!! ;) 

Now time to go back and read the rest of the posts!  So happy to be here!! :)

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• imageJuicy71:

I am so excited to finally get to check in here!  A lot of you won't recognize me as it has been awhile since I've spent much time on TTGP, but I used to be a reg (under the sn - dawn2zzs).  It has been a long road and finally, after 3 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, we got our BFP with IVF #2!  Beta 1 was 107 and then beta 2, 8 days later, was 4,650!!  That's a doubling time of ~35 hours.  We have our first u/s one week from today and we're so excited to find out if we're having more than one.

Symptoms have come and gone but I have really sore boobs, especially at night and some off and on nausea.  Nothing too bad... but wow, the dreams are vivid.  I had one last night where I was hot for my RE!!!  Of course, it wasn't really my RE but some actor playing my RE... but it was hot.  What's really annoying though is that even in my dream I was faithful to MH!  I told "hot RE" that I couldn't cheat on my husband!!  So much for a good sex dream!! ;) 

Now time to go back and read the rest of the posts!  So happy to be here!! :)

Yay Juicy again!!!  I said it before but I'll say it again....congrats to you!!!!

see more After 12

20 weeks, had my anatomy scan on Friday and found out little baby is a girl (: We are so excited!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Good morning, loves!

I am 37 weeks tomorrow- FULL TERM! I have been having contractions throughout the day, but nothing timeable. Dr. says I am dilated 1 and 75% effaced, but I know that doesn't really mean anything. I don't think he'll be coming any time soon. 

We are finally getting things ready to go. DH is putting the car seat in the car today. We washed all his clothes and organized them over the weekend. Pack N Play is assembled (He'll sleep there the first few months). The nursery is coming along, but is still pretty boring.  

DH's NICU is throwing us a shower tonight, so I'm really excited/nervous for that. I haven't met most of his coworkers, so it will be interesting.  

I actually have a bump picture today with some bonus cat pictures (obviously they are necessary)! Don't worry, soon I'll have a baby and will post ridiculous pictures of him instead of cats. Probably. 

Me on Sunday:

Sinatra sleeping in the Pack N Play (seriously, he has claimed it.)

The one corner of the nursery with things. And Bucky. 

ETA: Holy balls. Someday I'll clean my mirror, I swear.  

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't updated in a few weeks so I thought I would this week :) Almost 38 weeks, which is unbelievable to me. Baby is still breech so I have a c/s set for January 17 @ noon.

I am a little nervous of course but also excited to meet this little guy. I have done a bunch of research and lurked on the c/s board and gotten some wonderful encouragment and advice so I'm very greatful and feel like I am well prepared (as much as I can be).

Other then that it's just a count down...9 days!

Everyone looks beautiful, can't wait to see more updates :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebdcram:

Morning lovelies. I am 25 weeks today which is flipping crazy.

I know I say this every week, but you are too freaking cute and I still adore your bathroom.

GL, Danyako! 

Jessuh, you look fabulous as well!

I can't think of who has their older DD (maybeSD?) in their siggy, but I can't believe you are 2nd tri already!   Seems like you were just posting over here!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• there is so much awesome in this thread!!

imageJuicy71:

I am so excited to finally get to check in here!  A lot of you won't recognize me as it has been awhile since I've spent much time on TTGP, but I used to be a reg (under the sn - dawn2zzs).  It has been a long road and finally, after 3 failed IUIs and 1 failed IVF, we got our BFP with IVF #2!  Beta 1 was 107 and then beta 2, 8 days later, was 4,650!!  That's a doubling time of ~35 hours.  We have our first u/s one week from today and we're so excited to find out if we're having more than one.

Congrats!!!  FX for your u/s next week :-D

• Dayna- Good luck!!! I have everything crossed for superbetas.

Jessuh- You're too cute. I love pregly Jessuh pictures :)

Crammy- I'm so jealous of your boobs. They are fab. And poor ManCram, he has so much to learn in the clothing department!

Kitton- You look amazing!

Juicy/Dawn- SQUEEE! Congrats!! I missed your BFP and I am so happy for you!

K & C | 9.17.10

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!!

Remi is almost 10 months and is a new adventure every day! We are having so much fun with him and he is just the light of our lives. We are starting to think about #2 so I may be hanging around these parts again! Smile 

• Well, I have not checked in since Maddox was 2-3m old so I thought I would pop in.  Don't recognize many faces around which is fabulous! But, I am officially back for round 2.  Maddox is 10m old today, has recently mastered pulling up and climbing which has been so cool to watch.   Wishing everyone good luck and love seeing all of the cute babies and bumps! <3 
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm so excited to see everyone's babies and bumps! 

I have a little bump (maybe it's a fat roll?) but we haven't taken any pictures because we are slackers.  Hopefully next week I'll have a bump pic for you.

Today is our NT scan and I'm worried as usual.  DH is just really excited.  I just want to see a healthy baby! 

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• So nice to see all these bumps and babies! Everyone looks great!

FX to everyone!

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • Good Morning girls!! I will be 37 weeks on Thursday!! So freaking crazy that I will be considered full term!! Things have been going reallygood. I feel pretty fortunate that my little guy has made this pregnancy so easy on me. On another note, we are MOVING this week!! Eeeek! My parents have been helping us out so that I won't get too stressed, so that has really taken the worry off my shoulders. I will have my first cervical check on Thursday, so it will be neat to see where we are are at even though it doesn't mean anything. Just hoping Ethan stays put until we get settled into our new home! Congrats to all the new BFPs and I'm always rooting for all you TTGP ladies!!

**runs to read the rest of the thread**

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• I had a baby!  Gino Michael was born 8 days before his due date on 12/26.  He was 7 lbs and 20.5 inches.  I started having contractions around midnight, we made it to the hospital at 3:30 am, by 8:45 am I was pushing and 9:20 am he was born. He's the love of my life!  I love being his mommy.  Here's some hospital photos of my perfect baby.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • GP, he's SO precious! Squeee, I love him!! Congrats :)
    K & C | 9.17.10

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had my 12 week appt yesterday and baby is doing well. HB was in the 140s and baby was wiggling around in there. We bought our crib and are starting to work on the nursery. We are going to an elective ultrasound on feb 13 to see if we have a Cameron or a Hailey in there and I can't wait! NT scan is next wed so hopefully I'll have some good pics to share soon! Can't wait to see everyone's bumps and babies!
  • Cram & Jessuh - you guys are too cute. Can't believe how far along you both are!

Dayna - Good luck hun I have everything crossed for you

Juice / Dawn  - Yay!!!!!  T&P and everything crossed for you too

JAB - Almost there!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • imagegplove94:

He is absolutely adorable - congratulations!  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Rora - sorry for the ms :( Your LO is so cute!!

Dayna - I have everything crossed this is your sticky baby!!

Crammie - looking great! I'll be in NYC at the end of this month and trying to plan a brunch shopping GTG with a few ladies on Feb. 2 - are you available?  Also, part of my RE dream last night was that I was pregnant with quints!!  I'm really hoping for no more than 2 tho!

jessuh - you look adorable - not too much longer! Come to NYC Feb. 2nd and shopwith me!! (See above, under Cram) :)

mrskitton - thanks again! And I'm glad your feet are feeling better!

csheedy - Looking good!!

JBM - he's adorable :)

Bucky - you look awesome and you're so close!!  I didn't do a BFP announcement here since it has been so long since I posted regularly here.

rbtrumpet - thanks lady :)

gplove - he is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• imagedaynakako:
    Just praying things keep progressing.

I'm thinking about you and hoping things go well.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

• imagegplove94:

I had a baby!  

He is adorable!  

• Aurora Sorry about yor m/s.Hopefully it passes quickly for you.

Dayna Yay on another week! FX for amazing 3rd beta today.

Jessuh You look adorable. Congrats on 31 weeks.

Cram Congrats on 25 weeks. I can't believe you're that far along already. You too, look adorable.

Ms.Kitton What an awesome bump!
    Hiya Juicy! wink!

Jump Congrats on being full term. I love thenursery and the kittens =

Southern Congrats on 37 weeks too! Getting so close, now.

Erin Good luck on your NT scan today.

Larhun
    Glad you had a good appt. Good luck on your upcoming u/s's =D

GPlove Gino is adorable. Oh my goodness.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• imageJuicy71:

So happy to be here!! :) 

i recognize you.  Congrats! 

• Aurora and Dayna- I must have missed both of your BFPs! Congrats to you both!!

L5- Woohoo 2nd tri!! Glad you are feeling better!

Jess- you look so cute!! How are you 31 weeks?!?

Cram - you look great! I think you have gotten more done than we have, lol

Mrskitton- beautiful lady! It's amazing the things people think is appropriate to say when you're pregnant!

MissMusic- Ack!! Lillian is too cute!!

Csheedy- you look great! So close!!

JBM- James is so cute!!

Juicy- Congrats! Can't wait to hear how many are in there!

cgiles- you look great! Congrats on a baby girl!!

JAB- you are adorable! Can't believe we are full term!!

Ellis- beautiful as always!

Retallica- Remi is so cute!!

Shaq- GL on #2!

Erin- GL at your NT scan!!

Gp- Gino is adorable!! I love the 2nd pic!! So sweet!!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• As for me, I am 7w2d today. I have my u/s tomorrow to check on progress since they couldn't really see anything last time.

Doing well other than that. Nothing really to complain about except for some extreme bloat. Nobody wants to see that so no bump pics, yet.

Love all of my ttgp ladies. I'm rooting for all of you!

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• imagegplove94:

oh my precious baby. congrats!! 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• Hi everyone! :)

It's been awhile since I've checked in. Jonah just turned 1 month old yesterday. I don't know how that is even possible. It makes me sad to think about it! Time sure is flying! DH and I are so in love with him...there are no words to even describe it :)

We are starting to get into a routine. J is sleeping pretty well - only waking us up once or twice a night with 4, 5, and 6 hour stretches of sleep!

Here is a picture I took of him yesterday:

I am loving being home with this little guy every day. Maternity Leave has been wonderful :)

I've been lurking here a lot lately, and have all of you in my thoughts and prayers! Always rooting for all of you! <3

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 weeks today.  I'll be doing my chalkboard update at lunch today, so I can post that later, or it can be found on my blog.  

Just starting to show a little.  Still mostly bloat, but becoming obvious that I am pregnant.  

First Trimester/NT scan tomorrow!

ETA: Fixed sideways photo!

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"