Nurseries and Baby Gear

City mini accessories?

I received the city mini gt along with a belly bar and child tray.  My question is, is it necessary to have both or will I be ok if I only keep the child's tray?  I do not foresee myself changing between the two. Thank you!

Re: City mini accessories?

• I never used either. I got those tether things so that I could attach his sippy cups and snack traps
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have both the city mini and the city select. I got the snack tray for both instead of the belly bar. If you're going to use the snack tray in the future then the belly bar is useless. I love having the snack tray. My younger one uses it for her puffs and sippy cup, and my son uses it for the same, as well as his cars/toys to keep him entertained while we shop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had the City Mini for 2 years,and have lived without either! We used a tether for her cup for while.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image image image
  • We've had the city mini for almost 2 years and never wanted a belly bar or snack tray. The snack tray only works for older toddlers since it sits really high up just so you know.
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
  • We just have the snack tray but we usually leave it off. It's much easier to get DS in and out w/o it. We use it for meals and snacks occasionally, though, so I'm glad we have it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"