Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Infant insert and Stroller?

Is it safe to use an infant insert inside a regular stroller?

I am struggling to find a stroller I can use and I dont want to buy a travel system since I already have the car seat.

Thanks ladies.

3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: Infant insert and Stroller?

• Options

No, not a safe idea.

Here are your 2 options here. Get a stroller that you can lie all the way back. Since babies should not be sitting in a stroller until they can sit unassisted. Or get a stroller where you have the option of putting the stroller onto. So like an adapter bar.

For the first option I would suggest a Chicco Liteway or Joovy Kooper.

For the second option my personal favorite is the City Mini.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    No, not a safe idea. Here are your 2 options here. Get a stroller that you can lie all the way back. Since babies should not be sitting in a stroller until they can sit unassisted. Or get a stroller where you have the option of putting the stroller onto. So like an adapter bar.For the first option I would suggest a Chicco Liteway or Joovy Kooper.For the second option my personal favorite is the City Mini.

This. Our stroller First Years came with a bar that you could replace the toddler seat with for a infant car seat. We have a Graco Snugride.
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"