April 2013 Moms
Options

Bra?

Hello! Hoping you have some suggestions on finding a good nursing bra or a regular bra, as long as it doesn't have underwire. I'm having a lot of trouble. Before being pregnant I was a 34 dd. now I'm a 36 ddd, and I'm guessing they might get even bigger moan. My regular underwire bras cut into my belly now so I need to switch to a bra without underwire. I'll be wanting a nursing bra, come April, but will use any type of bra now and when nursing that will fit and provide decent shape and support without an underwire that digs in. Any brands you ladies recommend? Would appreciate any suggestions!

Re: Bra?

• Options

Well, I can't really recommend it yet bc I haven't even tried it on, but I was browsing the nursing bras at Target today and came across this one. It doesn't have an actual wire in it, but it's got something in place of a wire. It says just 'flexwire' and you can squeeze it and it bends like a wire is there, so it has that support. I hope that all makes sense. I can't go without a wire, so when it gets closer to due date I'm going to try these on. 

https://www.target.com/p/gilligan-o-malley-women-s-nursing-flexiwire-bra-assorted-colors/-/A-14160368#prodSlot=large_1_1 

photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Try Anita sports bras or wireless nursing bras. I'm wearing the sports bras now and wore the nursing bras while nursing my son. They are very comfortable and supportive. I tried many other brands before I found them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've also become very busty during my pregnancy (went form a D to a DD, and those are staring to get tight) I haven't tried any nursing bras yet, but I've been getting a lot of use out of Victoria's Secret Body by Victoria bras. They're pricey but comfortable and they do make a wireless version. I know for anything larger than a DD, you have to order them though.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Options
    Thank you for the recommendations! I didn't know Body by Victoria made one without an underwire. That's my goto brand, so comfy. Will check all of these out.
  • Options

I bought 2 nursing bras at Motherhood the other day, and both of them could be worn now if I wanted to. 

One of them is like a regular bra with an underwire, and the other one is more like a sports bra, but the support is great and it's actually pretty comfortable. 

The link to the non-underwire one: https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=993890514&MasterCategory_Id=MC13

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"