1st Trimester

Can I get a set of eyes please??

Hey everyone! Just wondering if I could get a set of eyes to get other opinions...My DH and I are disagreeing about whether there is a faint 2nd line...he says yes. Either way I'm retesting tomorrow with FMU...this was this afternoon at 3p. Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I get a set of eyes please??

• I don't see it, but wish you luck tomorrow!  :)
  • I don't see a line sorry.
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, and the reason I tested was because at work today I all of a sudden got the "let down" feeling in my breasts....weirdest thing! I felt like I needed to run to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't leaking! It felt just like when I was breast feeding. I told DH this so he said to test but I'm only 8dpo, so still early...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I think I see the faintest line. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see something really faint, but I don't see any color. Retest in the AM with FMU. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• I could have "line eye", but I believe I see the faintest of lines. Did you take this photo within the time limit? It looks a little bit like an evaporation line to me. I would test again tomorrow morning. Feel free to update with a new picture. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'd retest. To make it super simple use the clear blue easy that is digital. Best of luck to you!
  • The pic was within the time frame, yes. And I have digitals but I'm pretty sure it's too early to use those yet so I will hold off for now. I will just have to see what tomorrow morning brings!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I don't see anything either but I'm not good with stuff like that.
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP #1 : 05.08.11 : EDD : 01.16.12 : DOB : 01.15.12
    BFP #2 : 12.26.12 : EDD : 09.08.13 : DOB : 09.03.13
  • imageSLBxtreme:
    It's faint but I see it! Congrats!

This!

I definitely see a faint line.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's an update. Pretty sure I see it now. It is definitely pink in person...not sure I will really trust it until I see a digital so I will test again tomorrow and see if it's darker.

What do you all think? Thanks! 

Edited to fix my link...sorry! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I think I see something there.  It looks a lot like my first pregnancy test.  DH didn't think it was a "real" line... but I had seen negative pregnancy tests before, and that definitely didn't look like one.  If this is within the correct time frame, I don't think yours looks negative either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't see anything. Sorry.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think I can see the faintest of lines, but it's reeeeally hard to tell. Kind of like my first BFP. :) Try again tomorrow, and good luck!
  • I don't see anything.
  • I can't see a line, sorry. Everything I've read says wait 48 hours then try again. When I got my BFP, it was really obvious (though, in my shock, I still yelled out across the house to the DH "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A POSITIVE TO YOU?")

• ::::lurking:::: I see it for sure and thats what mine looked like with my daughter. Gl!!!

"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • I see it. It is faint but I can see a line. Test again in a day or two! 
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • I don't see it but good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • super faint! if I move my kindle just right I can see something really faint. I bet ya get something in the morning. I got super faint at 7dpo & 8dpo. Was able to turn a digi by 10dpo.

Good luck! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imageearychener:
    Oh, and the reason I tested was because at work today I all of a sudden got the "let down" feeling in my breasts....weirdest thing! I felt like I needed to run to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't leaking! It felt just like when I was breast feeding. I told DH this so he said to test but I'm only 8dpo, so still early...
    I was something like 8dpo this time and I did start leaking a little. I didn't test until 12dpo. All day now I get that damn let down feeling.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • And a less blurry pic may help

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
  • At first glance I didn't see it but then I looked more carefully! I think I do see a very faint line! Test tomorrow then a week later it is super early for a strong line, I was 2 days late and I still had a faint line so I went and had the blood test for confirmation! I'm now 8 weeks I found out at 4
  • I see lines on both tests.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • Super super faint if anything at all. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• It's hard to tell from the picture, but if the line has a pink tint to it I'd bet it's positive.  Tests can have an evaporation line that does not mean positive, but if there's color, no matter how faint, it's should mean positive.  This happened to me with one of my pregnancies.  It's SO hard waiting to retest, not knowing whether you are pregnant or not!  The only thing to do though it wait and take another test in a couple of days.  Good luck!

• imagepaigejessica:
    I see lines on both tests.

This exactly! I vote, yay! Baby! 

• The first one is super faint, but the second one absolutely!!!
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"