January 2013 Moms

You know you're towards the end of your pregnancy when...

You can barely reach your lady parts to wipe them after going to the bathroom.

You stop telling everyone who asks how you're feeling "fine" and just grunt.

You debate whether putting on underwear is worth the effort.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: You know you're towards the end of your pregnancy when...

• hahaha! I know. I never thought wiping would be difficult. I was brave and shave down there the other day with my electric shower razor and a mirror. Ouch! It is what it is now cause I'm not doing that again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha! You know you're carrying multiples when all of these things applied at 25 weeks lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Wipies. Get some. SOOOO much better than TP!

And you know you're toward the end of your pregnancy when you actually dream of punching annoying people, hard. 

• You also know you are towards the end of your pregnancy when you have a dream about delivering and then wake up a little disappointed you are still pregnant!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AMEN TO ALL OF THESE!!!
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • imagezonagirlie:
    Wipies. Get some. SOOOO much better than TP!

Lmfao!! I've used a box of wipes because I love how much cleaner I feel :p

When you think about being too young to "snap crackle and pop"
  • When you have given up on any shoes that don't just slip on. When carrying your toddler up a flight of stairs leaves you more winded than any workout you have done in the past. When you interpret any twinge/discomfort as the possible start of labor (whether you admit it out loud or not.)
  • peeing in the little cup at the Dr is near impossible!

shaving my legs just in case i go early was a disaster! 

socks or not.....

picking stuff up from the ground is a CHORE

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image2u2wow:

peeing in the little cup at the Dr is near impossible! 

oh my goodness, yes yes yes to all of these listed so far.

but in reading all of these, this was the one I was going to post. I am quite literally embarrassed at what happened at my last appt. Good thing no one else is allowed in the restroom. :)

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Drying yourself after a shower turns into a 20 minute event, and when you leave the bathroom you're STILL dripping water.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yes to all of these!! 

When you have to give yourself a little pep talk just to put your shoes on. "Breath in, breath out. I can DO this!" 

When it takes you 3 or more tries just to roll over.

When you stop flushing at night Bc you figgure you'll just be back in an hour anyway.

When sex is only interesting as a means to get baby out and that's it!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imageemja0214:
    You also know you are towards the end of your pregnancy when you have a dream about delivering and then wake up a little disappointed you are still pregnant!

I dream I go into labor allll the time. I even cried once when I woke up and I was still in my bed.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • imageLaurelBee:

So true!  I have to give myself a pep talk and then it's a whole process and the body pillow has to come along and it's seriously several minutes to get all situated.  And it hurts!  I hate rolling over.  The ability to do this easily and pain-free is seriously one of the things I most look forward to after baby comes!

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • You grunt getting out of bed. Or off the couch. Or out of the bathtub.

You feel like you can't breathe when you lay down. Or walk up a flight of stairs.

You want to smack the bagger at the grocery store who says "that's going to be a big baby!"

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • You are in a meeting at work and stop mid-sentence and wince when baby head-butts your cervix.  And everyone panics that you're going into labor.

I second the grunting - I make so many ridiculous noises these days, coming from several different body parts :).

• imageLaurelBee:

Hahahah! So sad and true.

• You have multiple dreams about wearing regular pants again :)

• ...you pee your pants just a little and figure it's not worth it to change.

...you can't remember what it feels like to NOT have heartburn.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Lol All of these!! 

I feel like I am reverting into a baby rather than making one with all the help I need from hubby.  

Anniversary

• I hate when people say, "Wow, you've grown a lot since the last time I've seen you."... Well, I hope so since I am growing a baby.

I also love the "Are you pregnant?" Seriously, I would love to say, "No, just a beach ball tucked under my shirt."

BabyFruit Ticker TTC: 2011 BFP: February 10, 2012 Natural M/C: February 28, 2012 BFP: June 3, 2012 EDD: February 1, 2013 Pre-e diagnosis, est. delivery date Jan 11th
  • imageLaurelBee:

Yes to all of these!! 

When you have to give yourself a little pep talk just to put your shoes on. "Breath in, breath out. I can DO this!" 

When you stop flushing at night Bc you figgure you'll just be back in an hour anyway.

hahaha totally!! 

or when people (family) say 'oh wow you've dropped!!' really...how would you know!? and FYI Dr says i haven't so....and when you say i've dropped it means that my baby's head is in the birth canal of my vagina so let's not talk about it right now thanks 

• I'm definitely with you on the just grunting thing. So many people ask how I'm doing, and I find grunting much friendlier than "Are you effing kidding me? I'm sore and I have a full grown baby resting on my bladder/vag!"

Also, when not even your maternity shirts cover your whole belly.

• imagebriannareno:
    imageLaurelBee:

Hahahah! So sad and true.

Yes 

• you have mad skills picking things up with your toes so you don't have to bend over.
  • When trimming your toenails not only leaves you breathless but feeling seriously accomplished :)
    BabyName Ticker
  • imageJennV514:
    Drying yourself after a shower turns into a 20 minute event, and when you leave the bathroom you're STILL dripping water.

This!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"