October 2012 Moms

Small Vent

I know that pumping is a PITA, it really is more so when you only get approximately 10 oz. per day for the effort. Please tell me why MIL, who is a LD nurse, former NICU nurse and DH, the physician don't see the benefits to my efforts? Neither are exactly cheerleaders. Grrr.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Small Vent

• Don't listen to them, you're doing great, pumping is hard work! I really don't understand how people can argue that breastmilk isn't the best for baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are doing awesome! Anything is great and it is a lot of effort but completely worth it. You have another cheerleader right here.

Go Pumping Go!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both! I appreciate it. Just a little miffed at them both at the moment...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I HATE pumping with a passion and was able to do it for a year when I was working for DS1.  You can do it - push through - it goes by quicker then you think - 10 ounces is awesome - get a hand free pumping bra if you don't have won.  YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • You'll always have plenty of support here. You're doing great. And supply will increase. I use to struggle to get a couple ounces in a session. Then I'd consistently get 2oz, then 4oz ... 6oz.... I'm not up to 8oz in a session late night after not nursing for 46 hours and looking for larger containers. Stick with it. You're doing great.
    image BFP #3 02/14/2012 - EDD 10/20/2012 Started prometrium right away, hoping this one sticks Beta #1 (02/15) 37. Torrey born 10/21/2012 w 6lb 14oz, 19.5" long Beta #2 (02/17) 87 Doubling time 38.91 Beta #3 (02/22) 495 Doubling time 47.84 Beta #4 (02/28) 8108 Doubling time 35.70 ~grow baby grow~ Updated EDD 10/26 BFP #2 01/10/2012 - EDD 09/18/2012, Chemical Pregnancy ended 01/13/2012 BFP #1 12/03/2011 - EDD 08/06/2012, Natural M/C 12/13/2011
  • imageRVASC811:
    I feel like my husband is always saying I can just quit bc he doesn't want to put pressure on me or stress me out. What I want to hear, though, is, "You can do it!"

So.

You can do it!

This is exactly what goes on at our house! So right back at you, YOU CAN DO IT!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"