November 2012 Moms

FFFC

SO and I broke up on New Years Eve. Mind you we still live together. I am going out with the girls tomorrow night. He doesn't know this. I am not going to tell him until an hour before I leave b/c he just assumes I am always going to be around.I bought a new outfit. A sexy, cute outfit

I hope LO gives him hell while I am gone. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FFFC

• Sry :( break ups suck! But totally have a ton of fun with the ladies :) you deserve a good time.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• My fffc - i often (2-3x/week) leave dd with my mom...overnight. they love the time together and i need the break. But by 10am i miss her so much i have to go get her.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageDesmarie13:
    Sry :( break ups suck! But totally have a ton of fun with the ladies :) you deserve a good time.

Thanks!! I am looking forward to it!

• Sorry about the breakup babycakes!

My FFFC I secretly can't wait to go back to work so DH has to get up with L for MOTN feedings. We had that talk lastnight....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • I'm sorry about the break up! But I hope you have a good night out with the girls and the baby is frustrating enough to make him appreciate what you do.

My confession is something I mentioned in response to a post yesterday but it doesn't seem to be the general theme around here.

I have zero interest in DTD with hubs anytime soon. Not even a little. Don't even miss it. Can't even fathom attempting. And honestly? I do not feel even the tiniest bit bad about it.

• Sorry about the breakup Babycakes! They suck, especially when you still have to live together. When I dumped my ex, I threw all his stuff out on the lawn. Then I found out he never put me on the lease, so I had to let him back in. It was a really awkward week before I could find an apartment back in NY.

My FFFC: I'm upset to go back to work. Of course I'm going to miss being a mom 24/7, but I'm also really upset I can't day drink anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • FFFC: was supposed to stop drinking after the holidays to try and work on losing this weight but Ive been having 1-2 glasses of wine every night since about 2 weeks PP.
  • Thanks girls!!

• imageLori_n_Lior:

My FFFC is I have no idea how people have these full fun filled days with their LO, dancing, playing, singing and reading to them.

My days consist of breast feeding, burping and maybe 5-10 minutes of quiet before she gets fussy and I try and get her back to sleep.

It's not that I wouldn't like to do these things... I just don't fathom how they are possible.

I am with you. It seems all I do lately is BF, burp, change diapers, and try to calm D down  when he is having reflux.  If he is not having too much spit up or reflux we might get in tummy time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Baby cakes: I would totes buy you a drink tonight if I was there! Have fun, sorry about the break up.

Fffc: my name is Lynn, and I'm a workaholic. I miss work. I occasionally get included on emails about projects I was working on, and I feel out of the loop. Hate that. And hate that I hate that.

I'm totally happy being home on leave, but I feel suuuuper unproductive sometimes. I've never not had a job for this long since I was like fifteen...

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I havent been commenting on The Bump for WEEKS because I haven't had the time. Been reading here and there, but not commenting. I feel horrible. I miss everyone so much. I just had to jump in and let everyone know. Sorry about your break up babycakes. That sucks :(

Hope everyone is doing well! I have to go pump now before LO wakes up............ 

• Sorry to hear about your breakup, BabyCakes.  Have a great time tomorrow night!

My FFFC is that I make unflattering comparisons to my baby's behavior.  Sometimes when he is on the boob, he does this thing where he puts his hand right next to his face so that I can't watch him eat, while he side-eyes me.  I call him Gollum, because he's all like,

We were calling him Damien so much during his fussy times that we had to stop, because we were afraid that he would grow up thinking his real name was Damien.

In other news, I have absolutely no desire to go back to work., which is absolutely so unlike me that I am struggling with this wave of domesticity.

image   My chart 

• I'm having such a hard time coping with going back to work at the end of this month. I'm afraid of what it's going to be like the week that I go back. I start getting anxiety attacks and all. On that same note, I'm pissed at myself that I'm even wanting to go back PT when I have an amazing job that people would love to have and "only" work 3 days/week. I just can't imagine leaving little man 3 days a week for 13 hours. DH doesn't want me to go back PT which makes me irritated at him, which then in turn makes me mad at myself for being irritated with him. It's a viscous cycle.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD learned to roll. Unfortunately she learned this why she was on the couch alone.

She had just fallen asleep and I didn't want to move her and wake her up so I left her on the couch while I got something from the other room. I heard a thud and then crying. She was ok, but now I feel like a horrible mom. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ran out of breast pads on NYE and didn't want DH or myself on the road at night so I put panty liners in my nursing tank and hoped for the best! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesugar2515:

imageweebos8:
    I ran out of breast pads on NYE and didn't want DH or myself on the road at night so I put panty liners in my nursing tank and hoped for the best! 

Haha, I love this!  That's actually a good idea, I'll have to remember that if I ever run out. 

They worked pretty well!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageweebos8:
    I ran out of breast pads on NYE and didn't want DH or myself on the road at night so I put panty liners in my nursing tank and hoped for the best! 

I've also stuffed tissues in my bra, middle school girl style, in a pinch. ;) (Just around the house, of course.)

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Baby cakes enjoy your night out. Sounds like you deserve it!

my FFFC: I'm totally taking advantage of being the only female in an office with 2 guys when it comes to pumping. Seeing as they have no idea how long the typical pumping session lasts, I might sometimes finish pumping and then sit in the room where I pump and finish watching an episode of Modern Family on my iPad. Like I did today. I may have also have used the "I HAVE to go pump now " line to get out of a procedure I didn't want to do yesterday. I'm definitely taking advantage of the breast feeding thing!  

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"